1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Saint ~ 2009 (new Rhythm body type)

Feb 4, 2009

1. Are there any owner pics already for the new released Saints? Somehow I wanna know if there are difference in the new and old Saints....

2. christy said that the earliest preorder for Orijean will be delivered within 5 days (there's a delay due to mistakes in manufacturing the boxes). so i think it gonna take as least a couple of days before anyone could receive saint~~

3. I think we will receive the Saint in the mid of March as they were ordered only by February 12th...

4. When will more pics of the Saint be released? I'm tired of looking at the blank heads.

5. strongly agree!!!!:doh

6. New color photo images of the Saint OE are now up at DollsTown..

Saint OE

7. Were Saint's eyes always that... pointed? Like Orijean's?

8. Maybe it's just the face-up, his mouth looks a lot smaller to me now too. *_*

9. I agree about the face and the eyes - he does look a lot like Orijean in that respect - but he looks so... soft. :)

Like everyone, I will be waiting to see owner pics!!

10. Yeah, it's amazing how much the size of his lips can fluctuate just with face-ups. I've seen them as pouty as Bernard's in some :O

11. His face seem a bit less pouty and softer than the original Saint, but he is still beautiful ! Can't wait to receive mine ! <3

12. I agree about his softness, his nose and chin appear far more rounded~

13. Mmmmmm.....that's quite a.....surprising picture. I will have to reserve judgment until we see them home and perhaps see some commissioned face-ups.

Discussion about shipping notices and such have been moved to the Dollshe Waiting Room. Thanks!

14. SO happy to see that new picture! >w< His lips do look smaller to me as well, but if it's just the faceup then I don't mind, as I'll be doing that myself when I finally order my Saint. <3

15. Now there's the boy I remember and love. SO nice to finally be able to see that pretty face. I know where the other part of MY tax return is going. I was torn between being conSOOMed and Dollshed but Dollshe's come out on top this round.

Edit:

We all need our own personal Saint.

16. Are any people getting the head only and going to try and fit to another body? <screws up nose at insectoid body>

17. :) I may have to agree with that statement.

18. Saint is gorgeous... I honestly never liked Dollshe sculpts before (*ashamed!) but I guess I wasn't looking... clearly... and now it's kind of late to get the older ones :P But Saint is breath taking, and I think he would be absolutely amazing in dark tan... but I will wait to see what else Dollshe is planning before jumping the gun, lol.

19. Saint does look different to how I remember as well. I think the lips look smaller also, but then I don't think the face-up does much for him. I'll be interested to see owner's photos. The Dollmore and Tensiya face-ups were always really good. It's a pity that they're no longer supplying them. I was looking through my computer files and found one that someone posted of their saint. It shows the old blank face.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Now the only picture of the new blank saint I can find is the one above. Sigh.

20. The eyes look larger, the chin/jaw line less pointed, the lips may be a little fuller. *nods* Okay, so we're not going crazy. ^_^

Thanks for the comparison shots.