1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshouse?

Jun 20, 2005

1. Kris, this is the house I have. I think it's called the Edmunton or the Exmouth, but it doesn't say that in this auction.
      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PRETTY-IN-PINK-GORGEOUS-DOLLS-HOUSE_W0QQitemZ5651196428QQcategoryZ2445QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited to say - the house is Victorian like the lounge, but I just love to mess with styles which you will see when I finally load pix... but that's another story, also, the house is small so choosing is difficult. It is chock full of toys!!! Definitely a kids house. I'd love it. Tee, hee....

2. Oh the little chair set is so cute too ;o; I can't wait to start looking for furniture for Michael <3

3. Ann, you will have such fun. I haven't even told you about all the Barbie furniture I got for Elibeth and Tuppence. I won that on ebay, too.
      Drat this bloomin' computer upgrade. Still nothing happening with it.... grrrrrrrrrrr.......

4. I was at my Nana's the other day, and she makes dolls houses out of this odd plastic netty thing and wool, and she happened to be making a room which was the perfect size for Michael! So <3 I have stolen the pattern from her.

5. Thanks for the link, Valli, as I've sent a message to the person who had that listing to see if s/he can help me get a dollhouse like this. I love the simplicity of assembly on it. And it's so lovely, can't wait until your PC is fixed and you can post pix. I mix styles, too, in real life as well as in my doll life. Especially can't wait to see all the toys. :daisy

6. Sounds really unusual, Ann. Can't wait to see the finished room. :grin:

7. I'm going to be over at her house on thursday, so I'll take a shot of the item she's working on, she did inform me that she was turning the whole thing into a log cabin, but I just fancied using the shape for a room.

8. Ann, that's so amazing. Fancy your Nana making one the perfect size for Michael. Look forward to piccies.
      Kris, I hope you can get the house. It's very heavy!! I could only just lift the box off the floor. Steve had to carry it in the house for me. Msybe they make one similar where you live. I hope so.

9. Yes it was wonderful Valli! She makes Barbie sized houses, so when i went into her bedroom I got excited and fetched Michael to test it out.

10. And no photos of it, Ann? I would have like to see them. :daisy

Oh, Valli, I guess that explains no response from the eBay seller. Something that heavy would cost a fortune to ship here. :( I guess I'll have to haunt the dollhouse listings or do an online search for something easy to assemble.

11. Ann, Elibeth and Tuppence are going green with envy. They have lots of furniture, but no house!! Elibeth, says to tell Michael that a house needs a girlie's touch, so can she please have a peek...?

Oh dear Kris, I didn't realize you didn't have an answer from the seller. This would explain it though. I hope you find one to suit you.

12. Michael has no furniture but the possibility of a room xD I used to have a HUGE house, almost as tall as I was as a child that my Nana made from wool and plastic, and you took all the rooms appart and slotted them together. It was Barbie sized and I adored it emensely. It is currently in the attic of my aunt and uncles house so perhaps I will be able to get photos of that soon. She does have one doll house in her home still, I believe it fits figures that are about 4 inches tall, and I think it's around 10 years old? But it has working lights and such, I'll make sure to take photos.

13. VALLI ! my House
      I knew I had a picture somewere !
      ...ahhhh look my old Aga Fairys and Ssin (the 1 doll on my must have this year list)
      wish I hadnt sold her :-(
      well this is my House

As soon as Kit- Katyana and Miss Lily Mini-May arrive , I will take a new picture

Gasp! that reminds me , I still have the christmas tree up in their house
      ...dashes off to take it down

[​IMG]

14. Oh such a cute little house tinybear! I bet your dolls have so much fun in it!

15. they do , and my Female cat , Maddie

have no idea why, but twice now my cat has jumped inside ....now she is an old fat at
      tipped the box over and sent dolls and too much Re-ment tinys to mention caterpaulting across the dinning room
      both time in the middle of the night ...I was NOT happy
      it took Rosie and myself 2 hours to put everything back in , I dindt know I had that many lollipops !
      Now I close the door to the room so the cat cant get in :fangirl

Funny ...Cat had the Christmas tree down this year too , I think she is turning into a Born again Kitten :o

16. Fantasmagorical!!! No wonder you love it so much. The rooms are shallow enough to get your hand inside and easily get to things. It looks like fun. I love the rocking horse. Where did you get that? The blue spot pans are the ones I want but in red. I have some baby born bits, too. The duck and bottles etc. Must hunt those out.
      Hopefully your kitty cat won't be learning how to open it up to get to things. Must have been fiddly to put it all back together.
      I think I'm leaning toward a Ssin for later this year, but there might be another that catches my eye. I love their hands, though and they look very posable. I like Genie Lillica, but not the hands.

17. GREAT house, Tinybear...are there rooms on the parts that are open (that look like doors)? I must get some Re-ment things for my Illumaroom condo.

Fee's hands are pudgy little things, not nearly as graceful as PF's. I do wish they made spares for her.

18. there are little doors into each room
      its a great size , I tend to have a somewhat laid back view of collecting miniatures
      ...I throw it all in a see if it works:daisy

I have 1/12 , 1/24th ,artist made miniatures , like my Pink Rocking horse
      Rement , Sylvanian family , anything , if its small and pretty , it goes in

A magazine once did an interview with me , when they found out I had a dolls house in my bathroom :smile: and the things I have it it ...my dollshouses look the same
      it was fun watching the Photographer take pictures off my Loo :smile:

The Pink Rocking Horse is one of the Horses I was telling you about Valli
      she is hand carved , I have several of his Rockers , including a Frog and Girraffe:daisy

19. Bumping this thread because it is inspiringand there must be stacks more photos since the last post. I have a Pon in flight and layaway on the Monaemi sisters and they all need somewhere to live. I have been debating the shelf v dollshouse issues and head has lost to heart lol ... so am in the property market at the moment. I moved to Australia 3 years ago from the UK and left my huge beautiful dollshouse and all its contents to my niece, my own daughter was not interested and I thought at 40 something I really didnt need it anymore. Now I have to buy it all back!! Something in me that craves tiny beautiful things. Even with this new found hobby I began lusting after the huge dolls and find myself more and more hanging in the tinies section. You all know I blame you right?? You and your glorious little kids