1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollstown 17 and 18 year boys and girls - Part 2

Apr 4, 2018

1. Does Switch taerin head fit dollstown 18yr old girl body? I mean the proportions? Is the head too big or too small? Or is it okay?

2. Yes they’ve been quite good with me normally 1-3 days. (Would be major time differences from my part of world). I have placed two orders.

3. BODY HAS ARRIVED!!! HOORAY, SHE IS TOGETHER AT LAST . I will admit finding any clothing for dollstown 18 is practically impossible, even patterns! Can anyone point me in the right direction?! But here are some pictures of her (Apologies have absolutely no clothing right now)

Dollstown Soi
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#223 JessWilliamson, Apr 18, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    4. She looks great. You did a great job with her. Where did you get that wig, if you don't mind my asking. It looks great!

5. How tall is the newer 17 year old boy body?

6. According to the flickr page, it's 69cm tall: 17yr Boy Ⅱ body

I decided to take advantage of the sale and ordered the Dollstown 18 boy body. I wonder how long it will take given that the casting is done by Dollshe... The website says 3 months, but a friend's order took closer to 6.

7. Constance thanks :)

8. Anyone have the "new" 17yr girl body and maybe also the older one? I just got the old one today, and already I like it so much I want a second...but I'd like to try the new one so I don't have repeats. I was just wondering how they compared irl as opposed to just photos from the company.

9. @VampireAngel13 You have a 15yr girl body too, don't you? I've been wanting to know how the 15 and 17 compare for a long time. Since it's discontinued, An Jong Hak never showed them side by side.

10. @St. James I do! It's uh...been modded. My last remaining FtM mod. But if you don't mind that, I can get some pictures for you!

11. I don't mind at all! I've just never been able to get a sense of where she fits in the current lineup. Thank you!

12. @VampireAngel13 Thank you for these! Very helpful! And so interesting to see how all of the ideas in the 15yr girl body really informed the development of the 17yr. I can see now why he dropped it, even though I think some of the jointing experiments were successful. I'm not sure what it is about Dollstown's stock photos, but they always make the bodies look so bony and awkward compared to how substantial they feel in person when I'm handling them.

13. Did anyone else order during the January sale period? Their wait time is supposed to be 2-3 months, but I haven't gotten any updates. In April I asked if they had casted the bodies and they said they hadn't gotten them back from their casting service provider. Is anyone else still waiting?

14. isn't their "casting service provider" Dollshe? If so, it might be a bit, Dollshe seems to be having all sorts of issues

15. @Girrl It seems you're correct. I got an e-mail from Dollstown saying they had received my Elf body but not the 18YRS boy body, so only half my order has been cast. They're going to ship them separately, so that is nice of them.

I don't really mind the wait times, I'm used to longer ones. It gives me time to figure out what clothes and wigs and things I want for them...:evilplot:

16. famous last words :lol:
      I've already been waiting over a year on a Dollshe order and while I'm not really concerned (yet) I am starting to wonder if Dollshe intends to fulfill it, seeing how they discontinued the resin type I ordered...

17. Does anyone know the head size for the Sooha sculpt? I fell in love with that head, but only the neck diameter is mentioned on their website...

EDIT: Dollstown responded, head circumference is 8.5 inches!

#238 mxwutter, Jul 22, 2021
      Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
    18. I’ve just finished a new gown for my DT17 /LLdT Edria hybrid.
      The bodice is a silk tafetta lined in Swiss batiste. She wears two
      cotton batiste petticoats and a cage crinoline under the micro sequin
      skirt. The sequin fabric was heavy enough that it needed the
      crinoline to give the it required shape.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Hello, I'm considering buying a DT 18 yo male body, but I read some comments on youtube saying that it's hard to find something for him to put on. Is it true?