1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollstown 17 and 18 year boys and girls - Part 2

Apr 4, 2018

1. Thanks for the input everyone! I've been wanting to "upgrade" my Zaoll Luv's body to something taller, but as I figured the 17 year body might be too much of a stretch. Either way I told myself I needed to repaint her face before I go out and buy a new body. XD

2. I don’t have the 17, but I can confirm mine does not fit the 18. It does, however fit a 60 Cm doll chateau body (y-06) though that one is quite stylized.

3. Woot! Thanks for the input, good to know! Looks like the 17 year body is totally out then, but eh, maybe I can come up with another doll plan for that body, haha.

4. DT is having another sale if anyone missed that announcement.

And has anyone tried jointed hands on their big girls? I'd like to try a pair on my 18yr hybrid, but there's quite a few companies to sort through.

5. I saw the sale too, but to many already waiting on from DT so better skip this one.

6. The sale is great! I wish bodies alone were also on sale, but that's okay - I'll keep saving for them.

In regard to jointed hands, I have my eye on some Doll Legend hands (sold on Alice's Collections). Someone on Instagram had Doll Legend male 1/3 hands on her Twigling doll. They looked very nice and might work for the DT 18 body since it is so tall.

Doll Legend also have beautiful female jointed hands that are 6.3cm long. The Dollstown website says the 18 year old hands are 6.2cm long, but I'm not sure how they are measuring them, because the website also records the Elf hands as 5cm, but I have seen them measured in photos, and from the end of the wrist ball to the fingertips looks like a clear 6cm to me.

7. Does anyone have a handy image of any of the newer style Dollshe big dudes (like 26m guys) on the 18m?

8. Do the DS18 boys wear 70cm clothing from Alice Collections?

9. If you look at the measurements for the body you will see while they are tall they are very beefy. You have to look at EID and SID sized clothing. 70cm items tend to be for the hounds, the thin and tall fellows like from Dollshe and Dollzone. Get measurements for the 18 year boy body and then compare to Iplehouse EID and SID boys. I think it will help you find items on Etsy and companies that carry the right sizes.

10. After admiring the Dollstown sculpts for so long, I've finally decided on the 18yr boy body. Time to start saving up for it! :evilplot:

11. Is the DT 18 girl body from 2016 still a nightmare at standing?
      I thought the sculptor had corrected this problem.

12. I never had issues with the 18 year girl body, just the boy. But his issues were corrected. I know she did something to the girl, but I believe it was the chest section of torso. Don't recall what and I am not talking about the vision body, that she gave bigger boobs, and also designed high heeled feet. Hoping the design high heeled feet for the other girls soon.

13. The 18 year old body got new knees to fix the collapse-o-matic knee issues the earlier version of the body had

14. @animemom , @Girrl , oh good! I am keeping an eye on both DT18 bodies, boy and girl, till I know I have the space for them (especially the girl Ryan :) ). Thank you :3nodding:.

15. I agree, thanks @Lilla I couldn't recall what fix was. I prefer the boys, but one day will get a 17 year girl again.

16. The current high heeled feet will swap with the regular 17 yo feet.
      You can buy the feet separately

17. Anyone have the Vision body yet? And if so, what clothing can it wear? I have been debating on getting one.
      And to revive interest in the thread a bit, a pic of my new Halley, who finally arrived.
      [​IMG]Eyes of Amber Gold by wizgerg3, on Flickr

18. I just received my standard 17 year girl body. But I did order the high heel feet. Just have to wait for that shipment with those and other parts. I didn't want to try the vision body as I like my girls small chested for clothes. None of my girls are into dresses really.

19. I'm still waiting for my DT17 Vision body, but I have seen someone in Instagram has already posted pictures: Mirror on Instagram: “Dollstown 17 vision mini review. First off, gorgeous body. But it's what I expected from dollstown. ➡️Knees are a MASSIVE improvement over…”
      In the description it says she put an SID dress on the body, but the waist is too bulgy.
      Really curious what the body is like, I already asked them when my order will be ready... It's taking unusually long for Dollstown...