1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollstown 17 and 18 year boys and girls - Part 2

Apr 4, 2018

1. That's because Dollshe needs the casting machines to fill their orders as well.

2. I thought they already did that in 2017, my Dollstown order was way faster back then. But I guess with more and more customers complaining about Dollshe wait times they put more pressure on the casters now...

3. Also Dollshe promised they hired someone to better manage orders so they are trying to fill a lot of back orders. As well as way over due special orders like Johnny Depp and others.

4. She's lovely. Thanks for sharing her here.

5. A question for those who keep better track of these things than I do: am I remembering right that Dollstown often does a december/january holiday event of some kind?

6. @rianne They are discontinuing some heads like Soyu and Lena and offering deals on whole dolls. They are also discontinuing the five year heads. Not sure if they will add on a Christmas deal this year but if they haven't by December tenth then not likely. They do their anniversary deal in March.

7. @animemom Thanks, that helps! I'm stalking an 18 boy body this time, so a sale would be really nice.

8. It's best to watch bjd news here as well as check website at least once a week.

9. I love your Halley @JinCIncy !!! Gorgeous photo - as always!

I’d like to share my two Dollstown 17 hybrids - both are LLdT Edria heads -
      both heads were exquisitely painted by @lyn_r The bodies are the original
      17 female body - I still love this body!!
      The gals have Gumdrops urethane eyes. Charlie’s red wig is a customized
      Iplehouse wig, Etienne’s wig is an angora made by @FunnyLori
      They’re both wearing jewelry pieces by orangebabydolly / thehornedmoon

They just got their recreation 1905 Edwardian nightgowns - just finished
      yesterday! I absolutely love doing heirloom sewing!!! There is a thread
      in the Gallery with more photos of Charlie and Etienne if you’d like to see.

[​IMG]

10. I finally received my Dollstown 17yrs Vision body and I'm positively surprised, because she can stand right out of the box.
      Getting rid of the middle part at the knees was a good idea :)
      So far I put her in SD16 Nine9Style jeans, these shoes for Dollshe 26F: SD_Stiletto Flower 01
      and a pair of iplehouse SID shoes that aren't available anymore. SD16 shoes don't fit.

11. @MuhKuh Do you like the fit of the sartoria heels? I've been debating getting a pair of their fab thigh high boots for my incoming vision girl.

12. @rianne I like the fit, even though there is a little gap at the heels, but they fit snugly and she can stand in them (without tights or stockings, not sure if they would fit with stockings).

Edit: And I tried an SID outfit, but it was too large for her at the chest.

#73 MuhKuh, Dec 31, 2018
      Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    13. @MuhKuh Thank you! Gapping should be even less of a problem with the boots. :D

14. I have received some Iplehouse shoes for the Vision body, for reference, these shoes fit the 17yr vision body: ITEM VIEW : HID & EID & SID & YID - W - IHS_LW042 (Color choice)
      ITEM VIEW : HID & EID & SID & YID - W - IHS_Aurora shoes
      But very tightly and for the ones with jewellery I'm thinking of opening the metal rings, because I'm afraid the material won't hold after removing and putting on the shoes several times.
      These shoes don't fit, sadly: ITEM VIEW : HID & EID & SID & YID - W - IHS_LW051 (Purple)

15. I have a 17yr. body coming not sure if she ia a vision body, but what shoes will fit her?

16. Regarding: Vision body
      I'm glad I saw this. I'm afraid big hands may be a deal breaker for me. Will have to see some more photos. I wonder if others will fit?

17. I have Iple EID hands on my DT17 regular body and they are a great fit. Not sure if the wrist circumference is different on the Vision body or not.

18. @JinCIncy - That's a good hybrid - Iplehouse hands are so pretty! What IH and DT colors did you match?

19. Oriental with Iple normal. It's a really good match. I believe Robyn's girl on the right in her picture above has the Iple hands too.