1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollstown 17 and 18 year boys and girls - Part 2

Apr 4, 2018

1. Oh Lord, so your injury never healed after all this time? That must be so hard as you love sewing and working on them so much. I had some loss of space between the vertebrae in my neck very suddenly this late Summer and it trapped the nerve to my left arm. It was horrible and has only recently stopped sending fireworks up my arm, the feeling is now back in my fingers. So glad it was my left arm or I am not sure I could have worked or driven. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be for you to not have an end in sight, is there nothing that can be done to improve it?

2. @americanseamstress I have a 18yr body, but I won't be able to measure her for until I'm off work in 5 hours or so. Will try to remember to measure, but feel free to PM me a reminder. Sometimes I walk in the door and everything I have to do just flies right out of my head. @_@

3. Hello! I have a 18 yr girl body I’m using for a hybrid. I’m keeping her pretty casual clothing wise but I’ve had zero luck with shoes. Can anyone point me in the right direction with footwear for this girl? Flat shoes/boots and sneakers (trainers). Thanks!

4. @americanseamstress hopefully I measured correctly! I'm listing two measurements since I can't exactly push her breasts up out of the way. :XD:

Sitting neutral with bust piece in place: 22 cm
      Sitting neutral with bust piece raised: 21.5 cm

@luckeegurl36 Shoes are the eternal problem! I currently have my girl wearing SD17 boots, but I'm a bit stumped at girlier shoes.

5. So I am looking at the sale for the DT 18yr boy body. I have 12 boy heads ordered. Some already here. I have an EID body that fits two heads, an Arsene body for 6 heads I have. I ordered 2 Dollshe Mystic dolls but god knows if or when they will show up. I think it would be great to have another body soon before the rest of the heads roll in (haha). I already have to wire the Mystic bodies. Someone enable me please....
      I also am ordering a short SID girlfriend from Iplehouse in Dec. All the boys will want her, but she will decide. It's getting a bit crazy at my house. My IH FIDs keep me sane. Who is the heaviest? DT 18 or Model EID. Arsene seems light.

6. I don't know who is heaviest as I have had only the DT boys, they are solid I will say that. Plus unless you go second hand maybe a little less cost. I personally love DT boys, but would never go to 19 again due to weight for my poor hands. I just got my 5 heads, 3 from remnant sale and two I just had to have. I just put the one girl on her body and she looks wonderful. I can't wait to get the rest bodies.
      [​IMG]Meet Rin by Marie, on Flickr
      This is Rin a DT Hyun in Fresh skin on the 17 Yr girl body.

7. @animemom thanks for your answer. She looks lovely!

8. Thank you as well.

9. Hi! I never had a Dollstown 18 yrs girl body but planning to get one this year, and I was troubled by the same thing! So, I did little research and I think that Dollmore Model Doll shoes will fit. I used to own Dollmore model doll body and their feet used to be big as well. So I think their feet will fit Dollstown girl too. Or, as an option, it is possible to change the feet into smaller one.

And the little (not so) request to anyone who has enough time and Dollstown 18 girl body. I really (really really) need the full measurements of the body.
      [​IMG]

Where I - is the length between the waist and middle of crotch from front and X is the same but from behind.

I will be super grateful for such tremendous help!

10. Dollstown discontinued the 17yr boy body?! I just went on their website and found out about. Are they planing to make a newer version of it?

11. I found guess answer would be yes, but haven't really heard anything. I do hope so as was planing one day to add a 17 yr boy here.

12. New update: dollstown replied my email and explained that there will be a newer version of 17yr boy body. They posted on Flickr today
      New 17yr boy body

13. Thanks for link and information.

14. Wow, the previous one isn't even that old. I wonder what's going to be changed.

15. Couldn't tell by photo. I personally didn't see anything wrong with the previous one, it stood solid. I guess we'll see.

16. Looks like two piece torso instead of 3?

17. Crap.... I wanted to order the old version one... mmeeehhhh.... :horror:

18. DT 16th Anniversary body sale!!