1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollstown 17 and 18 year boys and girls - Part 2

Apr 4, 2018

1. Ugh, I shouldn't, but I'm really tempted to grab a girl 17yr body to replace the 18yr body my Elfdoll Vivien is on. I think that it's been over a year since I bought it, but I'm still battling with it and struggling to find clothing.

2. I hear you. I ordered a 17 yr Vision body over 2 months ago. Then virus hit and I am worried when my new girl or the bodies I ordered for floating heads will arrive. If I had known the anniversary sale would happen I might have waited. But live and learn.

3. Hello everyone! I heard that the resin palette has recently changed, and I see lighter colors on the owner’s photos than on the company’s website:
      [​IMG]

Maybe someone who received orders in 2020 in pure fresh and pure oriental can compare this photo and how they actually look, please?

4. Yeah, Dollshe changed his resin colors. Oriental is pinker. That’s all I know.

5. @Mahgiep Oh thanks for the heads up! I was thinking of getting a 18 in oriental but my head is normal yellow...gotta track down some pictures of the new color!

6. I’m thinking of ordering one of the DT17 girls on the 17 yrs old girl vision body. So I want to know what clothes and shoes can she wear and especially the high heel feet. Also I’m a little confused about the layaway instructions so if anyone can explain it to me a better that would be awesome. :3nodding:

7. I can't help with shoes as my flat footed 17 year girl is hard enough to find shoes for. But I believe the layaway is you pick under payment 20% down and you pay that and some of the shipping costs, then when the doll is ready you pay 80% so the rest owed including the shipping. Now I don't know for sure if you're locked into the sale price, but I would think you are. You can directly email Dollstown and get a for sure answer but it will take a while for reply. Not sure if they have direct link to emails or at their company.

[email protected]

#127 animemom, May 2, 2020
      Last edited: May 2, 2020
    8. An Jong Hak always replies to my emails within a day or two, and in very good English :) he is a dear!

9. thanks y’all! Can I pay the layaway monthly instead?

10. SALE !
      This is the great News I needed hehehe
      I need to order a body for my Nabarro Kalan head :)

11. @sunnysailor I don't know, that would be a question for Dollstown.

12. @susana789 Your welcome!! I think I will buy one too if I don’t find yellower second hand one on the mp!

Who is the body for?

13. I had two floating head, Mustang (Demiurge) and Zakary (SartoriaJ). I am quite curious, who it would be. I love DT bodies and regretted not bought one in previous 20percent sale year ago, so I go for it now. I hope my bank account can handle it ;). The more pictures I see the more I want one for myself. Hope I don't have to wait long.

14. @susana789 Oh same! I was so thinking of that sale!

Those are beautiful heads!! I think it will be a battle hehe

15. I have had Demuirge head and SartoriaJ head and both only worked on Dollshe bodies.

16. Well if I do decide to get one these lovely dolls I might order Hyun on the DT17 visión body In the copper oriental. I have until the 27th of this month to decide.

17. Oh, PLS tell me what's in it. It was neck or proportions?

18. It was the neck and the proportions. As well as cost. I had the artist of the Demuirge head take him to her artist friend there in Russ and she layered face up so skin tone matched the Dollshe normal skin at the time. I especially miss that guy.