1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollstown 17 and 18 year boys and girls - Part 2

Apr 4, 2018

1. Well I would give them the weekend to catch up on e-mails. If no response you should be able to figure out what you owe them if nothing else do the order over again and see the difference in amounts. If you did order during sale it might be harder as you have to subtract 15% for each item.
      Just be patient.

2. Longtime lurker popping into the thread.... How long have folks here typically waited for body orders? I ordered an 18 boy body at the beginning of January, but the status still shows "Processing" on the website. :sigh When I emailed asking for a status update in April, they assured me they weren't experiencing any unusual delays. I might email again.
      Trying not to be impatient, since these are unprecedented times!

3. Oh, hm. I ordered an 18 male body last year. Order was in July and it shipped in Sept. I was surprised it was so fast actually! I was expecting a longer wait. It was certainly a pleasant surprise. But that was before everything that's happening. I hope you can get an answer about your order @chobi

4. All my bodies and heads are arriving by Monday. Yeah Whoo!!

5. That will be a great Monday!

6. Hallo, PLS is there anybody who try to open dollstown web successfully recently? When I try, the page did not load(ing)? never encountered it yet. I had DT 18y boy body on layaway, try to check my order to pay but I am little worry. Thanks.

7. They are working on making site safer. It will take 1-2 weeks. Please be patient.

8. animemom, thanks. I sent them mail, but no answer yet. It is my first layaway with DT, so I hope it will be OK with payment via paypal.

9. It should be fine. Hopefully they will get back to you soon.

10. I just thought I'd pop into this thread and mention that anyone still looking for shoes for their 18 boy might want to try Soom Idealian. The fit is good. :D

I took the plunge and ordered some boots. I wouldn't recommend the tallest boots as much as the calf is rather roomy on the 18 boy leg, but shorter boots work quite well! I have mine in some short boots right now and I'm so happy. Hehe.

Over quarantine, I've been working on putting together an outfit for my guy on the 18 boy body. :chocoheart
      He's gotten a shirt, vest, pants, and boots! Yay! It's so good to see him dressed. :XD:

11. Anyone know of any tops that fit well on the 18yr old boy body?

12. Ah, hm. The shirt and vest I got my guy are from SartoriaJ (for EID size) so they are roomy.
      The shirt is a big flowy poet shirt though, so it didn't matter. And I adjusted the fit on the vest. Sorry that's not so much help. :sweat

13. Hi, just have a few questions. 1) So, um when did their website implode? It did implode right? I'm not looking at some fake Dollstown site which is mostly text am I?
      2) The newer 18yo boy bodies, Do they still fit the same sorts of heads, or did they make the neck much bigger?
      3) (not an actual question) Why are they all so pretty?????? 0___0

14. I've had luck with 70cm tops from ACBJD, and SSDF tops and coats from TataBJD. Stretchy pants from both stores work too.

My DT18 boy body spent a little over a week in transit, but arrived a few days ago safe & sound :) It's a really natural poser, and so gorgeous! Now all I need are a few pairs of casual shoes... SD Man boots from SartoriaJ are a good fit (slightly large), but they're all pretty dressy.

15. chobi, congrats, I had ordered 18y boy body during this last sale, my last payment will be in August, so I hope for quick delivery too. Thanks for tips about tops and shoes. What about some fine jeans????
      TatterPunk, their online shop is down from end of June, I was in contact with them because I had body on layaway so you need to sent them mail. DT main page is working again DollsTown.

16. Hi everyone! I ordered a 18yr girl body in may and got it yesterday. I wasn't sure about skin color because I can't identificate a color of Luts Mia head that was prepared for this body. Maybe it's from the 1st release and have some yellowing, but I see a color more like white that normal. So I decided to order a pure fresh, and the body has a very beautiful milky-normal color, very close to head (I hope this will be a perfect matching after a while). I have roughly predicted the proportions of this hybrid and it actually looks good.
      Hope the information is helpful.
      [​IMG]
      :blush

17. Did anyone ever answer this?
      I had a hard time finding references to measurements too, so this is what I found on the Japanese language wiki, seeing that the dolls town page is, being updated or something?

18yrs Girl body's detail size ( 69.6cm )
      weight 1.9 kg(head+body)
      height 69.6(head+body)
      sitting height 35.4
      length of arms 21.9
      length of hand 6.2
      length of foot 8.7
      width of shoulder 13.5
      circumference of neck 9.35
      circumference of bust 26.6
      circumference of waist 19.6
      circumference of hips 30.3
      thigh circumference : 17.1
      calf circumference : 12.8
      length from crotch to sole : 36.2
      foot width : 3.3
      ▲ ▼
      17yrs Girl body's detail size ( 65cm )
      weight 1.5 kg(head+body)
      height 64.5-65 (head+body)
      sitting height 32
      length of arms 19.5
      length of hand 5.9
      length of foot 7.9
      width of shoulder 12.5-12.7
      circumference of neck 9-9.1
      circumference of bust 24.5-24.7
      circumference of waist 17.9-18
      circumference of hips 27.1-27.3
      thigh circumference : 15.6-15.8
      calf circumference : 11.1-11.2
      length from crotch to sole : 32.8
      foot width : 2.9

please add on, Anyone who has the dolls in their Collection. I think the OP is looking for waist to crotch.

18. Congrats!!!!

What shipping company DollsTown is using right now?

19. I got mine from EMS.

#179 Tala, Sep 3, 2020
      Last edited: Mar 28, 2022
    20. Mine was also sent by EMS - it took about a week to arrive with the current postal delays (I'm in the US).