1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollstown Elf Body Discussion - Part 2

May 21, 2015

1. Your Maru is so lovely. What a beautiful face. Great work!
      She is perfect on the elf body.

2. Lovely - and beautifully styled too.

Teddy

3. Luckyl, I just love Cecille. I think that she is absolutely beautiful. :love

4. Thank you so much!

Why thank you for saying so! ~curtsy~

Thank you so much Jane! I did find her pretty easy to paint. I am going to take some more photos of her when I get her permanent eyes without a wig and post them on Flickr soon. But, for now here is another shot of my girl.

Thank you for your compliment! I love her on the elf body too.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback

Merci Beaucoup Madame Chat!:kitty1

More Cecille per request!
      [​IMG]

#204 Luckyl, Dec 26, 2016
      Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
    5. Thank you so much for the extra photo......I really do like how you have painted her to look older which makes her perfect for this body. Do you think this sculpt could be painted to look younger and work on the DT7 body?

6. Oh yes! I do think she could be painted to look younger and would work on the DT7 body as well. She is an interesting sculpt. I see a mix of a few different DT sculpts in her. My favorite things about her are her heart shaped face and her full lips.

7. Thank you, I really do like her

8. @Luckyl your Cecile is lovely!! and so is her adorable dress!!

I'd like to share my Maru Elf too, she arrived weeks ago, but I've been too busy
      sewing to take fun photos. This is a prototype Polonaise bodice with an embroidered
      skirt and petticoat. I mean to sew a few roses onto the bodice yet, but that will have
      to wait a bit yet.

Dollstown Elf body with the new Maru head - sketched facepaint by me - she's going
      to be officially painted shortly. Oriental resin, Gumdrops urethane eyes, Iplehouse wig.
      [​IMG]

9. Lovely and a such a pretty polonaise.

Teddy

10. Congratulations to you too Robyn.......are you going to send the head away or will you do it yourself?
      Maru works perfectly on this body.

And that is such a pretty dress too.....clever you.

11. Wow, the Maru head really is so pretty. Love her dress Robyn. Can't wait to see her finished!

12. I just ordered an Oriental skin elf body from Dollstown. I'm going to put my BeYours Chestnut on it (tried it on my Soph A body and it looks great). Does anyone know how long it takes to get something from Dollstown?

13. cirquemom, we ordered a Dollstown Elf body in Orientalskin on September 21st and it has not arrived yet.

14. Cat^..^ - oh, yikes. That's not good news! Luckily I'm not in a hurry, but......

15. cirquemom, maybe they have just screwed up on our order. Maybe other dolls are shipping sooner. I have been hoping that the Elf body would magically appear, but nothing yet. :(

16. I literally just ordered the body yesterday, have gotten confirmation of the order and payment but no indication of when it might be finished and ship. So I was just wonderful. They may be waiting until they have X number of orders before they do a resin pour, and of course now we are heading into Chinese New Year's pretty soon and that always gums everything up. And then there is always the weather- if it is too cold or damp they won't pour. Or if it's a full moon, lol.....

17. cirquemom, you are right. :lol: Isn't there at least one full moon a month?

18. Hi and a Happy new year to all you lovely elf body owners

I have a little question I hope somebody can answer, in my quest to find, well anything in my girls style that fits, I was wondering would bluefairy tiny fairy shoes fit,? I used to own one and know they were slightly larger than the slim msd shoes I owned

19. I can't help you with htat as I don't think I have any shoes from Bluefairy Hopefully, somebody here will be able to help.

My girl is currently wearing... {goes to check}... completely unmarked shoes that I can't remember buying so have no idea what brand they are....

OK, I wnt and grabbed the MSD shoes box and had a look through - many of them are unmarked but of the few that are (or I could remember the make of) Mimiwoo don't fit, Rubyred Galleria don't fit, Jasmine's cottage 63mm go on but the doll's big toe distorts the shape of the shoe at the front (the 70mm from Jasmine's cottage area bit loose in the foot and very loose if you have a style that fastens around the ankle - I have the Olive style in both sizes for MSD and SD).

{goes to get boxes of SD size shoes}... I have a pair of Obitsu shoes that are a struggle to get over the instep but are a good fit once on... Boneka 65AA fit almost prerfectly (65X have the toe-poking problem)...Boneka 65N are too wide in the foot... Boneka size 70X is a good fit in a closed/lace-up style but a bit wide onn the foot in an open stye like Mary-Janes or T-straps. Luts Delf SD size are a bit long in the foot but work if you stuff the ties with some tissue... Likewise Magic Tailor boots.

It seems like you're better off going with smaller/narrower SD shoes than MSD shoes unless they come up particularly big on regular MSD feet.

Teddy

20. Thank you so much for such a comprehensive reply Teddy! I always struggle to find shoes to fit this body.