1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollstown Elf Body Discussion - Part 2

May 21, 2015

1. To welcome the new thread, here is my Mini Elysia on the old elf body in oriental skin.
      [​IMG][/URL]DSCN0969 by Theresa Tranum, on Flickr[/IMG]

2. Jane, did you get a comparison photo of Hesta's Pale Tan with January's Caramel Brown? I completely forgot to take a picture at the time. I suspect you didn't because I don't think you had your camera on you at the time.

Oh well, another time.

Such lovely styling - Are those tights green and brown stripes? I must look out for some for my SD sized twins.

Teddy

3. Thanks Teddy. Emilia's stockings are two shades of green, the darker one being olive green, picked up at a doll convention a couple of years ago.

4. Nice colour combination.

Teddy

5. It was the time that I didn't have my camera....*sigh*.....as you say, we will have to remember next time.

And what a great photo Theresa! I love to see your Emilia and I love her dress sense! :D
      I like the shoes she is wearing too!

6. Thanks Jane! That dress is her favorite.

7. Thought I would share Lavender here. She is a Jun head from the DT Elf size but on a Lumedoll SD body (about 58cm tall).

note: I did mod the eyes a tiny bit more open on the inside corners and extensive blushing and neck hole modding went in to making this hybrid work. Not for the faint of heart! :D

[​IMG]

8. Oh, well done!

She looks great.

Teddy

9. Lavender turned out quite lovely Virginia. Nice that she fits on another body for you.

10. My DIM Anneliese head arrived home today and I quickly tried her on the Elf body, the proportions look really good I think. I am working tomorrow but will try and get some photos done on Sunday so I can show them here and in the DIM thread.

11. I am so looking forward to seeing this hybrid April :)

12. Quick photo of DIM Anneliese on the Elf body, taken after work while waiting for my tea to cook. Resin match seems pretty good but I have no footwear that fits those feet, have gone through all my SD and MSD and they are either too large or too small. Will try and get some better photos of her with some clothes on later.

[​IMG]

13. Ooooooh! She looks so good on this body.....you must be thrilled Avril :)

14. Well, it looks like the proportions work well.

Good luck getting some clothing together for her.

Teddy

15. That is a beautiful doll you have. MY dolls are Elfdolls but much larger. Just wanted to compliment you.
      ameiru

16. I'm waiting on a faceup for her, but as soon as she is done and back from the artist, I will be sharing lots of photos!

17. She is great Avril. Seems like a good match. You must be so pleased

18. [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

19. Elena kim is this a Seola7 on the Elfbody? She is just so pretty and I love how you have dressed her :D

20. Very cute elena kim. I love your Seola!

I'll bet that is the elf body Jane. Look at those collarbones!.