1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollstown Elf Body Discussion - Part 2

May 21, 2015

1. That maybe why some heads are being discontinued. Luna being one of them.

2. Sad but probably true. I've toyed with the idea of buying a DT Elf for years. It was only the impetus of the discontinue sale that spurred me to spend the money.

3. One of the best places to spend it in my opinion. Been buying from Dollstown for over nine years.

4. Thanks for the testimonial. I was beginning to wonder if I had invested in a company going down the drain.

5. My Seola7 head that i had ordered on the 14th of this month has arrived. I'll be saving for her elf body and/or watch for the next body sale. Then she can be twins with my other one and 2nd little sis to my Seola13 :thumbup

[​IMG]clown 2 s by Sasja, on Flickr

6. How cute

Teddy

7. @tanjalalie - I love her! The costume is perfect.

I guess DollsTown is serious about shipping In Stock dolls right away. That means I should see mine in a couple of weeks.

8. Just a fun photo of my Maru on the Elf body with my Dream Valley Ding to show his scale
      [​IMG]Showing Scale by wizgerg3, on Flickr

9. She's beautiful @JinCIncy and her baby is adorable. Beautiful photo.

10. Vermont Chick
      I have Luna - I recently completed her face so will try to get a picture up for you.

11. Thanks, @Xiaoli! I look forward to seeing her. I'll be doing my Luna's makeup myself, so I like to see how others have interpreted her.

12. @JinCIncy Love your redhead <3

To everyone waiting for the first time: dollstown is absolutely worth it. I've seriously never trusted a company and their quality more in my decade + of buying bjds.

My Elf hybrid (bimong classic dandelion head).

[​IMG]

13. @rianne - Dandelion looks like a good match for the elf body, both in size and color.

I'm glad to read another testimonial. I'm always a little nervous when I make a first-time order from a company whose dolls I haven't seen in person.

Gracefaerie has a small number of patterns designed on the elf body. I ordered them so I can sew for her.

14. DIM Anneliese on the elf body, I can also agree that they are an excellent company to deal with and I have always been happy with ordering from them.

[​IMG]DSCN6134 by epbartlett, on Flickr

15. Thanks, @avrilpaeony - and I love your hybrid. Also love the boots. May I ask where you bought them?

16. Hi, boots are from rRabit, do like the realism of their footwear.

17. I love her boots too @avrilpaeony. What size do you buy for her, SD13?

18. Just had a look through my past orders with rRabit and I am sure they were the RHL003 in dusty grey but the 1/4 size which have an inner length of 6.4cm. Bit of a snug fit and no room for socks or tights but they look nice when on, I also have the same boots in 1/3 size and they would be too big for her.

19. Thanks @avrilpaeony ! I have 1/4 size boots from rRabit in a different style. I'll try them on Luna when she gets here.