1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollstown Elf Body Discussion - Part 2

May 21, 2015

1. Oh my goodness Teddy, I remember now!!! :D
      For the life of me I cannot remember how I made it though as I only would have had the 7yr body.....I'll have to go and look at old commissions photos to see if I can refresh my memory!
      Thanks for posting this photo and taking me down Memory Lane!
      I also never realised that GraceFaerie did patterns specifically for this size.....off to look there too :) Thanks so much for that!
      xx

2. The seven year body gives you an idea of the build of the Elf body. Several items that were made for the Elf body were a reasonable fit on the 7Year body in all but length.
      Arin (DollsTown 7Year boy) in Gilly dress
      Arin (DollsTown 7Year boy) reluctantly modelling a dress

Teddy

3. I finally received my Elf body a couple of days ago. My Dandelion by Bimong looks so lovely now, the body is so 'long' and elegant, I love it!

[​IMG]

4. she looks fantastic!! :D Just love the match of brands here.:whee:

5. Gorgeous, what a great Hybrid!

6. What a great pairing, She is really lovely

7. Thank you very much @smilingcrescent The colour match is really good. I got Oriental and it really does match the head nicely.

Thanks very much @tanjalalie I'm really pleased with her.

Thank you @Lynn G. The resin is a really good match. :)

8. Yay! So glad the combination works so well for you, Sharon

Teddy

9. She really looks great. Love Dandelion and love the elf body. Perfect combination!

10. Thanks very much @Teddy, I'm very pleased with the match...and the girl too of course!!

Thank you @theresa 226 I am the same, I really love the Dandelion sculpt and the body is perfect for her. Now I just need to make her some clothes to wear and get her to tell me her name ;)

11. @dambuster01 Your Dandelion is utterly lovely and really works on the elf body! Congrats on her!

12. If anyone is on the fence about ordering an Elf body from Dollstown, they are currently on sale on their site, they have 20% off at the moment, so the bodies that were $370 are now down to $296!!! The discount runs from now until the 7th December!

As for me, I'm still waiting for my Oriental Copper body to arrive. I ordered it on the 5th August and was told it would be about two months.....it's now almost 4 and her Black Cherry Dolls head has arrived today and is waiting patiently for her body!!

13. Lovely

Teddy

14. Love your Dandelion/DT Elf gal @dambuster01 !!! Looks like a perfect hybrid - and so beautiful!

Oh my @JinCIncy - Maisie is *so* beautiful!! Love that wig on her too!!!

I'd like to share my fairly new gal Millie - also a Maru/DTelf gal. I just finished making her a new
      nightgown (scaled the Adams-Harris "Dreaming" pattern for DTelf gals). The fabric is imported
      French batiste with a self stripe. I used French cotton beading and edging laces and a small
      piece of French cotton insertion at the bodice center front.

Millie has a OOAK angora wig by @FunnyLori and 14mm Dollbakery eyes.
      Her lovely manicure was done by @Jay - I love how more realistic it makes her hands look!

[​IMG]

15. Lovely! What beautiful work ❤️ Very pretty materials too.

16. Lovely

Teddy

17. Just because Maddie got a new style dress from Period Threads. I love the color on her and the material is so drapey and nice.
      [​IMG]Copper Tones by wizgerg3, on Flickr

18. Gorgeous, it (quite literally) suits her down to the ground.

Teddy