1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollstown Elf Body Discussion - Part 2

May 21, 2015

1. Hi everyone, does anyone happen to have a DIM happy head - bonus points if it's Gayane or Annabeth lol - they could try on the elf body for me? I'm not so happy with the bodies my twins are on and would love to put them over to the DT elf bod but it's a bit of an expensive risk to take without knowing if they'll fit/ proportions would look ok :)

2. I have Gayane and an elf body I could try for you, will be tomorrow night though as I am working at the moment.

3. It is so pretty and suits Wren so well too!

4. Avrilpaeony - that would be great thanks so much :)

5. Taken a quick photo, I normally have the DIM Anneliese head on the elf body but the Gayane looks surprisingly good, I thought it would be too small but not bad at all. I also tried her with a larger mohair wig and the head looks even better I think.
      [​IMG]

6. That's brilliant! Thank you :)
      What skin colour is your elf body? Now I just have to save for a pair of DT bodies lol ;)

7. Body is oriental which is what I would call a fairly standard normal colour.

8. I have a request! Does anyone have an elfdoll AND a 13 yr old body? I want to see what these two dollstown dolls look like next to each other for size comparison. Bonus points if you can throw a 65cm doll into the lineup as well!

9. oh that would be awesome if someone could do that.

10. I have an elf body (as seen above) and Seola on the DT13. also Iple EID size so can take a photo if you like though it may not be for a couple of days. Depends really on heads more than anything as the DT ones are quite large in scale compared to say an Iple one so I keep mine apart as I don't think the really go together.

11. Really appreciate it:) whenever you get a chance. I'm more interested in the 13 & the elf. I'm deciding which body I should use to for a hybrid. I've already got an idea of the proportions of the 13 but the elf body is a totally new size for me.

12. :D Thank you so much! This was very helpful.:D And your girls are all so adorable and sweet looking.

13. Hi experienced Dollstown owners, I've just ordered one of these wonderful body's for my Bimong Dandelion head. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how long an 'in stock' item takes to ship please ? I'm new to large SD dolls (I have msd down to teeny tiny) so I'm a bit confused over sizing sd13, SD 17 for example. I do have a Merrydollround Fang but I'm thinking she's a much heavier doll than the elfbody. Argh a new clothes size to track down !!!!!

14. Hopefully somebody who has ordered more recently than I can tell you how long - I don't recall it being a very long wait for my Elf body to arrive, but that may be in comparison to ordering stuff form other companies, although thw site states that if it's in-stock it will ship within one to two weeks.

I thought the MerryDollRound body was smaller than the average SD size body so have been assuming it was similar to the DollsTown Elf body... I'd be interested to see comparison pictures when yours arrives.

I hope you don't have long to wait.

Teddy

15. Thanks Teddy. And yes my Fang is a short SD but a very heavy girl. Her hips are something like 27.5 cm compared to elfbody -23.5cm. Heightwise they will be perfect together but clothes sharing may be minimal lol

16. I ordered from Dollstown recently and my body arrived within 5 business days...crazy fast. The other time I ordered it shipped within 10 days of ordering and I think I got it in about 12-15 business days that time.

17. Probably they'll be able to share upper-body garments but won't be able to share fitted skirts and tight leggings etc.

Best of luck with outfitting her.

Teddy

18. Oh gee that is fast ! Thank you so much for replying x

19. My elfbody arrived today ! And I'm blown away by its beauty and possibility ! The sculpting is amazing ! I really can't stop looking at it! (Not sure if I can post photos as her head is a Bimong Dandelion )