1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollstown Gallary new pictures!

Jul 11, 2005

1. I heard Dollstown will sell bodies w/o heads starting in August. I saw this on their site a few months ago, I think it was in the posts. In another place on the site, it does say they don't sell just bodies, but I think that means they don't right at this moment.

You know, it's hard to know whether the little tinies would look good with your Dollstown dolls... they sure wouldn't look like a realistic family. But sometimes, in photographs, the contrast between the faces looks very artistic. (I'm thinking of the photos on Dollseye.com.) Like everything else, it depends what you're going for... :D

2. wendymoira
      If there were little cute tinies with posable bodies like dollstown XD bah I'm all up for it.
      Thank you for the compliment on cin :D she's a little spoilt one alright hehe... and dollstown girls seem to look good together but when you put them together with other companies dolls, they look slightly out of place because of the realistic way they look.
      I do hope someone experiments with the body and all though, then we can see if they look weird with another head on em :)

divi
      if they plan to sell their bodies only, i'm sure it'll be a huge hit... the poses and all :D

3. Definitely. I can't wait to see more owners' pics of these dolls ..[/quote]

4. I agree, I want to see how that would look.

5. Triste's pictures are up in the gallery !!! I don't really like her, but I didn't like Susie either, also by Torre.

6. is torre a different artist than the one who did both bandi and estella?
      But I do see the resemblance of susie and triste, they could be siblings and match really well :)

7. Yes! Torre is a different artist I guess ^^
      I like triste, she doesn't seen triste at all XD

8. I didn't really like her face, but she got some charm. =)

9. but there still isn't any information about ordering Seola ...

10. I want more triste pics... I'm starting to really like her
      (NOOOOOO I MUST NOT FALL FOR ANOTHER GIRL!!!)

11. I'm just crazy about Dollstown stuff - the heads, the bodies...

Does anyone know if they are all sold out till August, or is it still possible to order Bandi?

:daisy

12. ordering only starts in august :) so i think info would be posted then

glass_mountain
      i think most of them are all sold out till august. I heard there were a few heads left, but it seems as if everything's sold out

13. *bump*

even more new pictures at every gallery! 1 each for susie, yeondu, bandi and estella

loads more for triste and seola :D seola's looking wayyy cuter to me now...

edit: and i heard there'll be a change in bandi's head for august orders :D exciting!

14. I was smitten with Estella before but now I'm in love seeing the new pic of her with brown hair. Since ordering starts at the end of August I think I'll be able to scrounge up some money for her. I can't decide on which body. I like the feet and the knees better on the thicker body but as someone else said, the hands aren't as delicate. Well I have a few weeks to decide.

15. i think estella would look great on the estella body itself and bandi on the bandi body... the estella body too poses better :) I'm more fond of how the thicker one looks though... good luck with the decision and can't wait to hear about it :)

16. I've just got a Bandi (on the Bandi body) on the secondary market and am deeply in lurrrve :D :D :D

So now...Seol_A! nnnnnnnn

17. I'm definitly getting a dollstown girl, they are so gorgeous and posable!

18. glass mountain, could you please post pictures of your Bandi in the gallery ? I can't see enough of this dolls ! Thanks

19. MORE SEOL-A PICTURES on Dollstown's gallary !!!
      Thanks Anjonghak !

20. Love the way she looks with glasses!!! so cute hehehe...
      I'm amazed at how well dollstown girls can pose... really really amazed