1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollstown Mini discussion part 6

Jul 1, 2016

1. I ordered Dala. Head only as good sense won out. She has already shipped so if the match to the old body is bad I should still be able to get one.
      Bad sense keeps thinking about twins—a boy and a girl.

2. Good luck in getting that layaway sorted now

Oh well done *yippee* and how wonderful that she has already been shipped! Wow!
      I can't wait to hear what you think of her when she arrives. I wonder what she looks like next to a Deogi?

I just love that idea of twins........naughty you putting such a brilliant idea into my head! LOL! I will save that for a more affluent day.

3. I always like the idea of twins

4. Dala is here. If the humidity holds off this weekend she/he will get a face

5. Fingers crossed for lack of humidity then!

Teddy

6. *yippee* and congratulations! I so hope you are able to paint the head too.
      And even though the doll is unpainted, do you have an idea/feeling if it will be a boy or girl yet?

7. I really don’t. I think she really could go either way. Still a Robin though.

8. How exciting to have such a versatile head sculpt......have fun painting Robin (when the weather allows it)

9. So it looks like the sale of the 5 body is ending today. I made a layaway order for Deogi on the 5 with a faceup after debating long and hard...but since she's been on my wishlist so long, I thought I had to do it. I think I've got a couple of months to save up for the balance, although it did say both body and head were in stock so I don't know..? Anyone have experience of this?

10. Huge congratulations Alice, I am so pleased for you. I can't answer your question though as I haven't bought from DT in a long time......sorry.

11. @Alice80 if you put your doll on layaway, it won't be shipped until after you have paid your balance. Anyone who ordered and paid in full would be sent the doll from in stock supply.

12. Thanks @coleen ... I've had no experience of layaway with companies, but that's what I thought might happen...

13. Hi all! I have a question please. Since I haven't ordered from Dollstown site in a few years, I was hoping that someone would be able to tell me at which point in the checkout process does the option for layaway come up. Is it after the 'place order' page. I would appreciate any help. I am thinking of taking advantage of the sale going on.

14. It's actually on the sales page. Once you select the skin tone, the second drop down box comes active and it's for either pay in full or 20%. Once you select the 20% the price drops down to the amount of the first payment. Then you just checkout as normal.

It does say that you're supposed to get an email to confirm the payment, but I haven't had that, even though my order says Processing if I log in. So I guess it's ok..?

Hope that helps...

15. Thanks! It doesn't seem to be coming up on the sales page. Maybe they are not offering it for this sale then. I have an email in to DT.

16. does anyone know if Dollstown will ever offer the Honey resins again?

I needed to order a peach fresh honey resin DT7 body for my old 'Oriental French resin' Narindolls Dandelion to use... the 1st version Dandelion head is too small for the elf body but looks great on the 7. She's been using my Seola's Oriental Pure body for about a year, but it's too pale an too opaque to really match. I was thinking about buying the right body for her soon, but I noticed the Honey colors are gone from the menus. Have I missed my chance completely? :c

17. Sorry but if you want to have them cast a body in a resin they no longer offer you will need to ask them. I have found them great about certain requests. Keep in mind this could take a few months at least four. But if they can squeeze one in while Dollshe gets some done who knows.

18. I hope so - they are lovely

Teddy

19. Happy Halloween!

Teddy