1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollstown Mini discussion part 6

Jul 1, 2016

1. She looks adorable @Xiaoli Happy Halloween.

2. Hi guys!! I was recently gifted an 11 year old Momo from a friend who I am planning to pamper over Christmas! (She needs a little clean, a restring and some sueding!) I would love to see some other Momos and I will definitely share my girl Sofie once she's all cleaned and has a faceup :)

3. And this is Zoe - one of my first dollstown girls. She has an original dollstown face.
      [​IMG]Zoe with hat by Martha David, on Flickr
      she is always full of attitude.

4. Fawn has a new faceup again - I think it came out better this time, especially her lips. The beauty mark is because something got stuck on the very last coat of sealant (auuuugh!) and I didn't want to start over again, so - beauty mark.
      [​IMG]Fawn by Beth Simmons, on Flickr

5. Well poop! I'm glad I noticed there had been some posts on this thread as I didn't get any notifications about it.

How frustrating, but at least it's the sort of mark that looks OK if left.

Teddy

6. @Xiaoli and @LadyMadrigal your girls look lovely. Thanks for sharing these adorable little ones.

7. My Momiji is home and I thought it was about time I shared him here. He is an Arin before they stopped making them. He was faced up by @redmaiko
      [​IMG]Meet Momiji by Marie, on Flickr
      Now I have 2 boys and soon as my little girl's body arrives I can get her done and share here as well.

8. Yay!

Arin's make great boys
      [​IMG]

Teddy

9. I have dipped my toe in the DT waters this past year and now own a DT17 girl and a DT Elf Maru. I've been considering getting a 7 and/or 5 yr old. My question is, do they wear most regularly sized (not slim) MSD sized clothing? I have quite a few regular MSD sized things for my Dollshe Rosa. If I knew I already had things that would fit them that might help push me over the edge...………..

10. Dollstown is bigger than the Dollshe MSD kids. You would need to get stuff from places like Blue Blood Doll for jeans and TTYA for shirts and sweatshirts. You have to pick there carefully as some items are more for Minifee size dolls. If you private message me I can send you links to what fits. Also Dollmore for socks, underwear and shoes.

11. According to the measurements on Dollstown site, DT is slimmer through the waist/bust/hip than my Dollshe Rosa, even though she is shorter. I'm hoping that means that some of my dresses for MSD size might work better actually on the DT kids. My Dollshe Rosa has a pretty thick waist at 17cm. My kids wear period inspired dresses more than more modern clothing.

12. I hope it works out. The Dollstown kids are great. Good luck @JinCIncy

13. It can depend on the make and style but, in general, yes - my 7Year girl, January wears some leggings intended for slim MSD
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

And both she and my 5Year dirls can wear quite a lot of the clothes I have for my Volks MSD girl although, obviously, they come up shorter on the 7Year girl

Teddy

14. Things sized for the Kaye Wiggs MSDs will also fit well.

15. I stopped getting notifications for this thread simply ages ago so missed an awful lot until today. Loving all the photos and great to hear all the news.
      And I agree with LadyMadrigal.......clothes sized for the Kaye Wiggs MSDs will fit well.

16. I also stopped getting notifications - does anyone know why that happens?

17. Could be overload on the server. I guess best to just bookmark thread and check manually.

18. I suspect that if you get a notification and don't click the link to read it on the forum itself it doesn't send you any more notifications.... but it's just a theory

Teddy

19. Never noticed that option.