1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollstown Mini discussion part 6

Jul 1, 2016

1. My Deogi on the 5 has arrived with DT and I just need to make the last payment so she can be posted - I had a quick query so I am waiting to hear a response to that before sending the payment.

But I have a request - I can't decide on a wig or eyes for her... please can you post piccies of Deogi so I can get ideas..? I am thinking curls (I saw a lovely one on the marketplace but the seller won't ship here...) but also have seen pics where she has straight hair, no fringe/bangs and that looks lovely too...

2. [​IMG]Trip To Anderson Gardens by Marie, on Flickr
      My Deogi #1 had different wigs from a long, straight pink and blue one, to a Yuki style in white. This was my favorite for her.

3. It looks like it has sun-lightened streaks, as if she's been playing out in the sun a lot

Teddy

4. Thank you. Still deciding on new version and what wig on her.

5. The only Deogi I had on the DT5 body had a fluffy mohair wig.......

[​IMG]

6. @Jane, @animemom, thanks so much for the pics - but it's so not helping as she looks adorable with both straight and curly hair!! :D

My girl will have the DT faceup so I think I may have to get one of each way and then try them on her when she gets here...she is a 7/8 in wig size, right?

I'm planning on modern style clothing, and I have a hankering for cute little hoodies with anime pictures on them...there was a lovely little Volks set with a squirrel on the front, but the last time I saw it for sale on Mandarake it was over $100, so she wont' be getting that!

I've been wanting Deogi for so long, it feels strange to think she'll be on her way home soon!

7. Have fun styling your long awaited Deogi Alice.
      My Penelope arrived on the DT5 body and I used to dress her in cute little modern outfits with hoodies. I think you will find lots to fit this size body

I can't wait to see your girl

[​IMG]

8. @animemom, thanks for the reminder - I have used her for Sasha clothes (and knew her when she was in London back when I collected Sashas...) Yes, her things are adorable...

9. So my Deogi arrived yesterday - a couple of weeks delay because DT were busy and then 2 weeks in customs...but she's finally here!

I snapped a quick pic - the wig is slightly too large and I think she will need eyelashes but her look is essentially there.

Meet Jilly
      [​IMG]

10. Glad you've got her look together already, Alice. The boots in particular are adorable on her.

Teddy

11. Congrats @Alice80 Jelly is adorable. Glad she made it home safely. Love the outfit.

12. Hello Jilly *waves*
      But what an unnecessarily traumatic start to her life in the UK....................TWO weeks in customs!!! You must have been frantic!

13. I'm so glad she got to you at last Alice, and she is gorgeous! Welcome Jilly!

14. Your Deogi is adorable. Did she come with her faceup from DT.

15. @Jane Yes, I was a bit, but to be honest, besides checking every day to see if there's been any movement, there's nothing you can do...I just tried to distract myself with other things...and the most annoying thing is that a parcel coming via Royal Mail, sent the same day, sailed through customs and I got the demand the following day, so the doll was here in just over a week...

@mikki Thank you! I've wanted a Deogi so long, I have her standing next to me as I almost can't believe she's here...

@theresa 226 Thanks! Yes, she did, but somehow it looks unfinished so I will have to either try and enhance it myself or get someone else to do it, which is annoying as the DT faceup isn't cheap. I don't think it's necessarily a drop in standards (I love the DT faceups from the past and was delighted when they started offering them again) but perhaps reflects that they are very busy right now with all the sculpts being discontinued. And it is a lovely faceup that captures the sweet Deogi face perfectly...it just needs...something...perhaps putting in eyelashes will do the trick...

16. I realised that I never showed you my Jea who arrived last July! :aeyepop: I'm glad I jumped at the opportunity to buy a 5yr body from a friend which prompted me to order the Jea head from Dollstown. I really love this little girl, her name is Tessa. The poor soul still has no faceup so I must get something organised about that.

I also absolutely had to get an AG bicycle after seeing Teddy's January on hers. Here are Jodi (Seola 7) and Tessa having fun with it.

[​IMG]

17. Jodi and Tessa are just so lucky! I love that AG bike too........have fun girls!
      And come on @mikki ......get that face-up for Tessa arranged asap please. Hehehehehee

And funnily enough I have just bought an AG bike for one of my DT7 girls.......it is the trail bike with the pet trailer. I love it!
      When I get my photography mojo back...........I will show it. :thumbup

18. It's perfect for the two of them, Michaela. Jane's right though, you need to get that faceup sorted.

Looking forward to seeing it, Jane. Which of your girls is it for?

Teddy

19. Well, it was going to be for Penelope.

But I might just have bought a different bike for Penelope....one like January's and Jodi's (and at a bargain price too) :lol:
      So I think the new girl Jillian will get the trail bike now.