1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollstown Mini discussion part 6

Jul 1, 2016

1. Oh what a sorry tale......what she made was lovely. I also have a gilet for my DT7/KW dolls made by her......

[​IMG]

2. This is not doll related -But as a family physician as corona virus travels the globe -please stay safe - stay at home - social distance - 6 feet from others and limit closer contact to less than 2 minutes. Wash your hands and try to not touch your eyes, nose or mouth (I find this the hardest). Find creative ways to reach out and support others from a distance - a good use of social media. We can't stop this but we all can help slow it's spread.

3. I have a Momo doll from dollstown, and I´m looking for a wig to her. any suggestion of brands that will fit? I thinking in get a Monique gold collection wig, but don´t know wich size woul be better, the 6-7 or the 7-8!

4. 7-8 as its closer to eight inches around. This is the style and color my Jiyu girl has and they are similar in face shape.
      [​IMG]My New Girl by Marie, on Flickr

5. Thankyou for your answer. I will buy her a 7-8 then

7. This is amazing!!!! Haven't been on the boards for years and love seeing anything DT. You did a wonderful job!

8. How kind of you.....thank you so much
      And I am so sorry but I didn't get (or missed) that there was a notification on this thread......hence the late reply!

Do you have any DT dolls?

9. I feel my DT gang have been a bit neglected of late. Here it is, beyond the end of summer and my poor Arin hasn't even been changed out of his winter suit...

Teddy

10. I hear you @Teddy Momiji is waiting on his sister to be done so they can do some fun stuff before it gets to cold.

11. I might dig out Arin's clothes box and change him tomorrow. He might as well get to wear something else for a while before he needs to don his winter suit again. Winnie and January could do with a change of clothes too, though at least January has had the benefit of a summer dress.

Any idea how much longer he will be waiting...?

Teddy

12. No. Redmaiko is working on three heads and a full tiny into a cat so I am hoping by end of the month.

13. @Teddy and @animemom .........it is only recently that I have managed to pull myself together and change the clothes on my DT gang. They too had languished in their winter clothes for most of the year, including the heatwave!!!

So have you found time to change Arin yet Teddy?

14. {laugh!}. No, I've spent the day knitting potting soil for a mandrake root.. Perhaps before bedtime....

Teddy

15. I feel the same way - The poor girls have stayed in their school uniforms too long.

16. Oh dear - we're all letting our poor DT kids down! And, No, I still haven't dug out their clothes boxes for a rummage through... Bad Teddy - BAD!

Teddy

17. Don't feel bad, I haven't really played much with my gang this year. Summer was beastly, Covid has had me sad for weeks and the house decided to need repairs and maintenance more then years past. We had plans hubby & I for 3 trips this summer and Momiji was to go on at least one as a big brother trip before little sister came, but no one went anywhere.

18. Well I have been playing with my girls! Here are my two Deogi girls.......Penelope and Jillian

[​IMG]I is for investigation by Jane, on Flickr

19. @Jane It's lovely to see Penelope and Jillian, they look totally absorbed in their project, and no wonder, it looks most interesting.

20. Just what I was thinking.

For my part, I've (finally) redressed Arin, January and Winnie... but not got them and my camera in the same place at the same time yet... I'll share pictures once I manage that!. Poor Arin, having spent the summer in his heavy winter Norfolk-suit, has now been changed into a light, Summery suit, just as the weather has turned colder....

Teddy