1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollstown Mini discussion part 6

Jul 1, 2016

1. I am anxious for Kisa to get back home so the kids can finally have the sleep over I have been planning for months. Momiji got the coolest thing in mail yesterday and I am sure he will share his new item with the girls as soon as little sister is home.

2. Some pictures at last!
      Arin suffering by being changed into a thin summer suit just as the Autumn weather turns colder (but then, poor Maudie is in the same short sleeved flowery dress she's been in for nearly a year now...):
      [​IMG]

Likewise, although January is now in trousers and a knitted T, more suitable for the cooler weather, poor Phinnie is still in the summer shirt and capris she's been stuck in for months:
      [​IMG]

Winnie is finally out of her brocade best-dress and into a simple cotton play-dress she doesn't have to worry about getting grubby while she romps with her dog:
      [​IMG]

A huge number of my dolls are in dire need of a change of outfit... I'm such a bad Dolly Daddy. But at least three of the four DollsTown minis have been changed.

Teddy

3. Great photos of the gang @Teddy thanks for sharing.
      My kids are all in basement so it just generally goes from the cool weather stuff to cooler weather stuff. So they go from T-shirts and jeans to Hoodies or sweatshirts and jeans.

4. Thanks Mikki and Teddy ((hugs)) I really enjoyed setting up this little scene......I am so pleased that I restyled Jillian. She just wasn't working for me as the dippy blonde

And well done on redressing your gang Teddy......what head sculpt is Phinnie please? I have forgotton

5. Kisa is home after getting her face up all done. Her eyes were only ones I had in blue, so I have to find a better size pair soon. But in the mean time Momiji is happy his sister is home.
      [​IMG]Kisa is Home by Marie, on Flickr

6. She's a Ninodoll Shampoo, Jane. Sorry I didn't reply before (I thought I had replied but obviously not!)

Yay! Siblings reunited!

Teddy

7. Thank you. Yes it's good to have the twins in this carnation.

8. @animemom Kisa looks beautiful and you can see they look very happy to be together again.

9. @Teddy I really do like that Ninodoll Shampoo sculpt, thanks to you.

@animemom Welcome home to Kisa......I love her face-up

10. If you look around online, people have given her some really gorgeous face-ups.

Teddy

11. Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know if the "available skincolors" listed on the DT website mean that those colors are IN STOCK or just able to be preordered? TIA!

12. It means available to order. If you are lucky enough to get one in stock just means it will ship sooner. Wait times right now for pre-order dolls is four to six months.

13. Thanks, animemom!

14. I have a beautiful Momo DT in white waiting to be customized for almost 2 years :(.
      I want to get her some clothes and shoes. Does the normal MSD clothes/shoes fit to the 5 years old body?

15. Pretty much, for the clothes - my DT5Year and my Volks MSD girl can share clothes pretty well.

Shoes are different though - MSD shoes are a bit wide for DT5Year feet. Mine wears the same size shoes as my Narae and Chibi Unoa girls,

Teddy

16. Thankyou Teddy, that help a lot :)
      Where should I able to found Narae/chibi Unoa shoes?

17. I got a lot form places that sell monique shoes but they're closing down and their stockists don't have much left - search eBay and Etsy for shoes that fit 14" Kish dolls
      Like these for example:
      Doll Shoes, SLIM* 58mm DARK PURPLE Girl Dressy - fits 14" Kish | eBay

Great deals from Juju's Dolly Mall in 58mm-Slim-Custom-Shoes- | eBay Shops

If those links don't work, search for Jujus5kids as a seller on eBay and look in her shop for the 58mm slim custom shoes. She has very few T-strap adn MaryJane style shoes left.

I shall miss them as they look very nice on the dolls:
      [​IMG]

Also, for real leather shoes of nice quality, Boneka size 57N (57mm x 24mm wide - 057N - Boneka Tradition) will work too.

Teddy

18. @Teddy Thankyou very much :)

19. Does anyone have pictures of Amy and Dala 5 yrs head?

I really like this models but can´t find many owners photos.

20. If you click on search (picture, select "Search this thread only" and type in Amy or Dala, it will pull up a list of posts that mention them - at least some of those posts will have pictures in them.

Teddy