1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollstown Mini discussion part 6

Jul 1, 2016

1. They look fabulous Martha..........I particularly like the freckles on Darla. Little Amy is so pretty too.......I haven't seen many little Amy's come to think of it.

Do they have to share a body? Or are they lucky and have their own :)

2. Hi DOA-ers, I haven't been into BJD for a few years, but I just ordered Harang on the 7yr body.
      I had wanted to get Abella, but in between me asking a question about shipping and getting a response, they marked her 'discontinued', and I couldn't order her :-(
      But Harang looks very pretty, also, so I'm looking forward to her arrival! Hopefully it won't take months...

3. Welcome back @ravendolls, your name is a real blast from the past! I still have two dolls here painted by you, your faceups are still my favourites! :D

4. Oldie but a goodie.
      Both me and Deogi. :XD:

It's been a while since I was active on DoA and I also recently reacquired 2 Dollstown sculpts that I'd previously parted with. Seems like a good time to start sharing again.

[​IMG]

5. Thank you, Sharon!

6. Poop! That sucks.

Hopefully Harang will be with you relatively quickly.

Yay! Congrats.

Teddy

7. Welcome back @ravendolls and @ForeverVirginia {{waves}}

I really hope that Harang arrives quickly now and what a delightful photo of Deogi :D

8. Just FYI, I heard my order will be ready in 2-3 months, in case anyone else ordered and was wondering!

9. Poop! It's a bit of a wait, but not as bad as some companies, so....

Teddy

10. Hurray to see you both back...

I only pop on this thread occasionally and recently also missed out on a DT head going discontinued...I had been going to get a Maru on the 7 body, then swap over a Seola7 (painted by you, @ravendolls!) that I have on an elfbody onto the 7 and have a slightly more grown up Maru...sadly not to be now unless she comes up on the secondary market.

Here's a bonus pic of Emma, my Ganga...I was looking for one of Cecily but she's OT for this thread being on the elfbody...
      [​IMG]

11. Thank you
      They each have their own bodies. The pictures are their face up/eye tests. Unfortunately then life intervened first my Mom getting sicker and dying (2019) and then COVID-19. I’m hoping (fingers crossed) that I can get them out and do more pictures

12. @Xiaoli.........I am sorry to hear your news
      Let's hope this year you are able to play with the dolls again {{fingers crossed}}

13. :-) glad to see you are well :cake:

14. @Xiaoli So sorry to hear that - Let's hope this year affords better experiences and more dolly time for you.

Teddy

15. Hm, I don't seem to get notifications on the thread!
      Nice to see everyone's pics!
      Waves back to Jane, Alice80, and Treelore (well, everyone here, really); long time no 'see'! ^_____^

#656 ravendolls, Mar 22, 2021
      Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
    16. I managed to paint my Dollstown Harang (7age body, freshskin).
      The pic is just a snap from my aged iphone (and enlarged), but it's my favorite of the few I took. I don't have a yard anymore to take nice pics in, so this will have to do ;-)
      I thought people might like to see her, since I don't think anyone else has posted pics of her yet?
      She arrived mid-late August.

[​IMG]

17. Very sweet.

Getting a bump on this thread reminds me that I didn't share pictures of the DollsTown Mini gang that met up at a dolly-day at Amber-Jane's place a few weekends ago:
      [​IMG]
      Jane's three girls

[​IMG]
      My two 5Years, Winnie (Alina) and Polly/Leopold (RML hybrid), sat either side of one of my 7Years
      (January - another Alina), along with a few OT dolls (Alice' Witchel, Ruby Red fahion friends, and Sashas).

[​IMG]
      January, Polly and Phinnie/Delphinium (NinodollShampoo/DT 7Year hybrid) are joined by Nat's new girl (Ganga(?) 7Year) who hadn't yet told Nat her name (winnie and Hazel were potentials, I believe).

Teddy

#658 Teddy, Nov 2, 2021
      Last edited: Nov 2, 2021
    18. Looks like quite the party!! XD

19. It was a nice little gathering of four of us - not as many dolls as we'd usually have as both our host and one of the attendees are packed up for house moves, so most of their dolls are already securely wrapped and packed.

Have you got your Harang's wardrobe/style sorted yet or are you atil waiting for her to settle into showing a rpeference...?

Teddy