1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollstown Mini discussion part 6

Jul 1, 2016

1. I have just seen that Dollstown is going to discontinue Mari. Since I have always wanted her, I am thinking about ordering her with the 5Y body.. Does anyone have Mari on the 5Y body to show me please? This is the only young body that I don't have, and I was hoping to get that body for her.

2. Theresa - I don't have her on a 5 yo body but I can put her on one and let you see. I should be able to do it tomorrow.
      Mari was one of my first Dollstown girls on the 7 yo body - She is still one of my favorites.

3. That would be great if it's not too much trouble Xiaoli. I don't want to miss out on her if at all possible, and I think that I might like the 5Y body with that cute face.

4. Theresa --
      Here is Mari on the 5 yo body - she is oriental skin and the body is the new 5 yo body in fresh skin so there is a bit of color difference.
      [​IMG]Mari on 5 yo body by Martha David, on Flickr
      There are a few more photos on my flickr of her standing and kneeling.
      Hope this helps - I think it works.

5. Thanks so much for the photo. I like her on this body!

6. I've always loved my little Miss Millie - I'm debating getting another one in a different color before they are all gone.

7. Miss Millie is gorgeous.
      I will say that I am rather sorry to see all the all sculpts slowly disappearing.......it seems as if I have got left in the past whilst DT have moved forward *sigh*

8. I took the plunge.. ordered Mari and the 5Y body while the bodies were also discounted. Hubby helping out for Christmas gift. Could not pass up Mari before she was gone.

9. Well done and huge congratulations Teresa. I am so pleased for you..........and what a lovely husband you have!

10. I know that feeling. Soyu is the only head left that I want, I'll have to keep an eye on the site to make sure she won't disappear before I can get her.

11. I think you might be okay about Soyu as that is a fairly new sculpt *fingers crossed*
      And how about a 1st December photo ....

[​IMG]

Penelope, Hazel and Susie (Deogi, Seola7 and Ganga)

12. Lovely photo of your girls Jane!

13. Thanks Coleen......I was pleased to get a photo of them. Lately I have been rather lazy about taking photos of the dolls and seem to have hit an 'I can't be bothered' stage!

14. I love those sweaters that your girls are wearing Jane! They look adorable in them.
      Can't wait to get a new Dollstown girl. To this day I continue to be smitten with them.

15. Thank you! The sweaters were knitted by two friends of mine....I love to see my dolls in handknits.

Me too.........me too!
      There is something absolutely magical about a Dollstown doll :kitty1

16. My two Ganga girls have written their letters to Father Christmas

[​IMG]

I am in serious need of some new dresses and skirts for my dolls......poor Susie looks as if she will burst out of that top she is squeezed into! LOL!
      I will look on Etsy later tonight.

17. Do you have any girls on the 5Y body Jane? If so, what clothing do you find that fits them nicely please?

18. I only have DT7 girls Teresa.
      I did have a DT5 girl once for a very short time and she used to wear some 'regular' size MSD Volks clothes.....but she was the old DT5 body I think the newer one is slightly larger.
      Martha and Teddy have DT5 girls so they should be able to help

19. Well poo!

For some reason, I stopped getting notifications about posts to this thread - I just thought it had gone quiet because people were busy and not posting, but I was wrong.

Oh well, I'll read back through the posts I've missed and catch up.

Teddy

20. I have 5 and 7 yo bodies - I make their clothing so can't tell you where to buy. There isn't a real difference between the new and old bodies regarding clothing fitting.