1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollstown Mini discussion part 6

Jul 1, 2016

1. My girl fits into a lot of stuff that works for regular MSD sized dolls, but some of the fitted bodices on dresses are too small for her asshe's a bit chunkier around the body than most MSD. If the fabric is stretchy - T-shirts and knitwear, for example - it usally fits OK but non-stretchy stuff might not work if it's a close-fitting style.

Teddy

2. I spent some time this evening sorting through January's clothes and sorting out a somewhat cozier outfit than the short batik dress and matching knickers she's been modelling for the past couple of weeks:
      [​IMG]
      (Trousers by Anne Morgan, jumper by me, shoes from JuJu's Dollymall)

Teddy

3. This outfit just so suits her! Lucky January

4. Thanks, Jane.

Teddy

5. Looks like I have missed some posts here. Not sure how, but thanks for the help about the 5Y body.
      Amazingly, my Mari 5Y came today! No shipping notice, so I was disappointed that she would not be here for Christmas. And then, I came home from work and there was the little card from the post office that I had a package from Korea waiting. You can bet that I wasted no time collecting it and she is absolutely precious. Just in time to play. Thank you DT!

6. Yaaaaaay!

Have fun with her.

Teddy

7. *yippee*
      What a fabulous Christmas present!!! Have fun getting to know her now.

I will add this photo in as it is Christmas Eve where I live today

[​IMG]24th December by Jane, on Flickr

#127 Jane, Dec 24, 2016
      Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
    8. What a lovely Christmas Eve picture, Jane.

Yesterday Alice80 and I got together for a dolly day and I took my Dollstown gang to spend the day with her DT girls:
      [​IMG]

Teddy

9. Oh wow! What a wonderful group shot! Your gangs really do love to see each other........who is the dressed in green at the front please? It that a Mari?

10. What great bunch! How happy everyone must've been. I think the little one in the green dress looks like Ganga sculpt? Which sculpt is the Girl in the chair with the long blonde hair?

11. We need Alice to answer about both. I think the one in green is a Ganga, but Alice would have to confirm it...

Teddy

12. Great pic Teddy!

OK, the girl in green is my Mari on the 7yr body, called Mhairi and the girl in the chair is a Seola 7 on the elf body...I call her Cecily...

Yes, they do l;ike to meet up! Emma (my Ganga to the left of January) does like to catch up with her friends when they come over! (She also likes Jane's Penelope but doesn't see her that often...)

To my eternal shame, the girls were in summer dresses when their guests arrived so had to get changed for the meet...

Alicex

13. Thanks Alice.....and thank goodness for the meet-up so that the girls got into their winter wear! LOL!

And Penelope send a *wave* to Emma!

14. Wow. I would not have guessed either one! Amazing how the same sculpt can have such different personality. Love them

15. What a an adorable Christmas Eve shot Jane. All ready for Santa.

16. My Mari head just went out for her faceup today. I will be counting days until she comes back home.

17. Yay! Fingers crossed for a quick turn-around.

Teddy

18. How exciting! I hope it is a quick turnaround too!

19. We amazingly have had 2 days of 60 degree weather in the middle of February. Not good for snow shoeing but a managed to give my little Amy a face.

[​IMG]Little Amy 2 by Martha David, on Flickr

Haven't come up with a name yet.

20. She looks great!

Teddy