1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollstown Mini discussion part 6

Jul 1, 2016

1. Oh well done! You must be thrilled.....I love her blushy cheeks

2. hee hee, haven't been here for a while so great to see all the Christmas pics. Xiaoli, Amy looks really cute ;) Here is my Seola (painted by OlesyaGavr), I didn't exactly forget about her, it's just I've not had time for dolls in ages so she has just been locked away in the dark.[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      DT Seola 7
      by Yve Hooson, on Flickr

3. It must be a relief for her to be back out in the light!

Teddy

4. Teddy: hee hee ;) I have to hope non of my dolls are claustrophobic or afraid of the dark!

5. I think she is gorgeous but *naughty* you locking her away for so long! ;)

I have a DT Daisy lad painted by Olesya so I an bound to like the way your Seola has been painted!

6. So glad she is out to play! She's so pretty, Vonbonbon.
      Meanwhile, My Mari is home and I am just thrilled with her!
      [​IMG]

7. I can see why - she looks sooooo sweet.

Teddy

8. Oh gosh Theresa she is utterly adorable! I just want to hug her............and I love how you have dressed her too.
      Have you decided on a name for her yet?

9. Teddy and Jane, Thank you.
      She does have that look that makes you want to hug her, doesn't she.
      Making more time for my dolls is high on my priority list this year.
      I am pretty sure that her name is Harley

10. Welcome to Harley........seeing her makes me wish for a new DT girl to join my crew now! LOL!

11. I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, promise! It's been cold in Georgia the last few days, so Ganga5/Sarah Jane, is now wearing one of my favorite Dollheart outfits. Well, minus the hat...it only fits her bald head.

[​IMG]ganga_dollheart by Melody Martin, on Flickr

12. Sara Jane certainly looks warm and cozy!

13. Nice and snuggly against the cold.

Teddy

14. Lucky girl all snuggly and cosy.....those colours suit her!

15. Thank you! It's so nice to be back here, I got distracted for too long!

16. Hello! I recently adopted a beautiful Seola and thought I'd share her photo on here. She is wearing a borrowed dress in this photo but I've since made her one of her own....I'm just not sure it's 'her', so she is currently waiting for me to fathom out her style!
      She will be known as Mouse.
      [​IMG]

17. What a sweet little Mouse!

18. Hello new little Mouse! Congratulations, she's very pretty.

19. Hello Sharon

Mouse looks adorable - I like the wig with all that flyaway curl.

Teddy

20. I love your little Mouse Sharon.......she is so huggable! And I agree with Teddy that wig really suits her.