1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolly Zone Discussion

Aug 25, 2022

1. My Dollyzone body arrived yesterday! I ordered direct from their taobao on 7/9 and it arrived 9/20 (though I delayed shipping it to myself a little bit after it arrived at my agent's warehouse), so 2-4 months seems like a really accurate time frame.

It's an adorable little body, but so tiny! Somehow even smaller than I expected. It ended out not really working out for the hybrid I had planned, but it's cute nonetheless. The posing is a bit restricted by how small it is and how chubby the limbs are, but in general it poses really well. It stands super steady.

2. Thank you for sharing! What was your planned hybrid?

3. ooh congrats on receiving your body! and nice that the posing is mostly nice! too bad for the hybrid not working though. Do you have backup plans for the body then?

4. @PhDolls I was planning to use it for my H.Minor PP head, which is oversized with a tiny neck. Unfortunately the neck was still too small even for this body, and the color is off.
      [​IMG]
      I can tell it would be a really cute hybrid if the color and neck were right, though. And it definitely has the stability to support a big heavy head.

@Tagath Honestly I don't really have any specific plans at this point! I considered modding it so the head would fit, but the color mismatch is too noticeable. I'm sure I'll find an excuse to use it sooner or later though :XD:

5. @0bsequi0us damn that's really too bad about the colour matching, it would've been so cute!

6. so waiting update for ya'll
      in 11 days I'll hit the 3 month mark, I'm doubting my doll will be shipped out by then as its a Fullset plus the wait time was marked 3-6 months. Hoping that it doesn't take 6 months but I heard that Dollzone is notorious for slow shipping so..:| hoping that's not a case for their offshoot brands...
      anyways I'm still excited for there. arrival! Realizing how close the 3 month mark is reminded me that I need to order them some eyes as I'm not a big fan of the green ones that come with the fullset..

I'll keep updating! I will be posting an unboxing thread when they come and as soon as I figure out how to use flickr to post pics on here lol

7. Dollyzone just announced a new doll on Instagram, a cow centaur!
      One will probably make its way home here for my partner who loves all things cow themed, but if they sell the body alone, I might be interested. Depends on how the hybrid I'm currently planning goes

Also the body I ordered in late august was sent yesterday, very excited about that :celebrate

8. My dollyzone body has arrived, and it's so damn cute. Makes for a cute short girl next to my mature tinies.
      I'd ordered a body with the smallest neck, but it still looks just a tiny bit off with the head I got for it (myoudoll Rod), the neck looks too long (and the resin match is way off, but I can work with that) . I guess I'll have to mod that neck a little bit for a better fit.
      Also, not that important, but the box is super cute

9. Just ordered The BonBon Fullset straight from their taobao! I'm wondering also if Dollyzone talk would be aloud in the Dollzone Waiting Room...:sweat

10. Does anyone know if DollyZone resin colors are the same as Dollzone? Given they're sister companies (I think), they may be the same/similar, right?

I'm very interested in the centaur body but dislike the BonBon head unfortunately. Would love Little Mushroom's head on the centaur body and will later be asking if I could get that combo (when I have the funds to do so). But I am assuming they'll say no so looking into hybrid options atm.

11. so after 5 months of waiting and just over a week of shipping, My little beast finally arrived!!!! he's so freakin cute, im so happy :,)))
      I can't wait to post pics of him but for now its super late where I live so it'll have to wait til later!
      I'll also give a little review of the body's possibility for those interested in the beast body!

12. Congrats! Super curious to see your pictures!
      I ordered a dollyzone body back in September and still haven't had any update...

13. I've been super busy this week but I'll be posting pics this weekend!
      I ordered him back in September through Alice collections. you should probably be getting some news soon!

14. Thanks! Yeah, very much hoping to hear from them soon - I ordered from Alice collections too.

15. Can anyone confirm what kind of white Dollyzone's white is? Is it snow white, pink white or ivory white? I'm trying to match a Kaniboon Mia White colour head ;)

16. I would say pretty snow white. I don't have anything from the company you mention, but my dollyzone body is whiter than any resin I have at home, including a granadoll head and a myoudoll doll received the same month as the body (other white resin dolls I have are older and might have yellowed a bit, so it's harder to make a fair comparison)

17. Thank you for the confirmation! That sounds like it would work as the Kaniboom head has a slight peach tone so won't go quite as well with yellow toned whites. But if it's snow white then I can bring in a little colour with some body blushing :3nodding:

18. I don't know where people host photos these days and this thread doesn't appear very active, but I do have a Dollyzone Little Mushroom head in peach on the Dollzone b27-10 body in peach now, and the resin does match.

19. It seems they're sister companies so ita makes sense, but it's great to have it confirmed:)