1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone 1/3 Girls Clovera, Violeta, Morphoa, Beetta Discussion

Jul 16, 2009

1. Yay! Well I hope you post pics of her in the arrivals gallery when she gets here ^_^
      Which color did you get?

Raven

2. I will! I'm pumped. :] Though, it'll be a while before it comes. D:
      There are some people who've waited for more than eighty days on DZ! :[

I got the fullset Clovera [I love her blue dress! <3] with normal pink skin? I was going to go with white, but I'm already too indecisive about stuff so it's best if I just go with the first thing. :]

3. Did anyone order Clovera by any chance?

4. I ordered Clovera a few days ago, Ariss. :]

5. Okay, I'll be waiting right along with you then^_^ I'm thinking about ordering Clovera in White skin.

6. I got her in normal pink. :] I think white skin is really pretty, but yeah. Oh well. Haha. 8D

7. Don't worry! Both colors are gorgeous ^_^

Raven

8. I hope. :] I looked up the colours DZ uses and they seemed like they were nice. :]

9. I've had an update from Jeeryama that my girl will be shipped around the beginning of Spetember.

10. How exciting! :] Which one did you get again? O:

They said they're putting my order in with the suppliers, so I still have a few months.
      But that's what I wanted! :] It's my birthday/Christmas gift to myself, so it should arrive after my birthday and [hopefully] before Christmas. Haha. :]

11. I ordered the Beetta full set and it's my birthday pressie too! :)

12. Oooh lucky! I can't wait to see your pics.

-Nadja

13. If I had Violetta I couldn't resist giving her little fangs. :) She's ugly and pretty and awesome all at once.

14. i ordered beetta in tan.full set.

how long you think it will be before these start arriving?
      i ordered a few weeks ago

15. Yeah! Dollzone rocks.

I'm currently saving for Reiko, and it may take some time, but I ADORE Morphoa and Beeta. I'm a little nervous about the size difference, though. I can't wait to see some pictures from you guys when your orders come in!

And the shoes.... oh the shoes. They have the cutest faces, but Morphoa's little chunky shoes are the most adorable things ever. <3

16. I just got an email that my full set Beetta has been shipped!! She should be here in 3-7 days!! YAY!!!!!!!!

17. I ordered Morphoa about a month ago and was told there would be a very long wait as they have had lots of orders. I love her look - it's the first time I've ever been drawn to a DZ sculpt and i can't wait to see her. She reminds me a bit of the Peakswoods girls only cuter.:lol:

18. My fullset Beetta just arrived!!!!!!! YAY!!! OMG!! I actually did a box opening for once but my camera battery just died in the middle of it! But I'll post pics as soon as my battery charges! She's SO UNBELIVEABLE CUTE!!! She's just perfect!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!! YAY!!!!:D:aheartbea:D:aheartbea:D:aheartbea

19. CONGRATULATIONS. :] Can't wait to see the box opening pictures! <3
      Beetta was so adorable in pictures. <3

20. Hooray for Beeta's! I'm dying to her! I want her in tan too but I'm already buying to many dolls!