1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone 60cm Girls Discussion

Nov 30, 2006

1. She will fit in Elfdoll clothes are are not super tight in the bust. Clothes may be a problem because of the bust size. Having owned a large busted Rainy girl, I can tell you things are not always easy to get.

2. Thank you for that info, fatcat! So Delf girl bottoms would fit more or less perfect.

I already looked up the shoe problem, and found that (some) sources list SD13 girl feet to be 7.5, and I can believe that after looking at shoes on Luts page. Generally they have the inner length written out, and a few were 7.5 or longer.

3. Still, they don't seem to have the Rainy Thighs of Doom, like my L bust Soah. All of her clothing issues have been her hips and legs rather than her bust. I'm guessing they may be easier to dress than Rainygirls. (Won't know until after Christmas.)

I have decided to set my cap at Linlan. Her sharp features won't leg go of me.

4. I just saw that they released wigs for them.. .^_^ I'm curious though, I wonder what size wigs fits them? Says their head is 21 cm, but how do you figure it out??

5. 21 cm is actually 8.2 inches, so they're an odd head size compared to most 60 cm, who are in the 9-10 range.

I ordered my Cherry today, I will take pictures of her in my Chiwoo's wigs. I am hoping they will fit even with the smaller head size, perhaps by adding an extra felt 'wig cap' under the wig itself if it comes down to it.

I am debating if I want to airbrush tan her, as I decided to name her 'Vanilla' so her name would be Cherry-Vanilla, but now I'm wondering if she'd be better as Black Cherry Vanilla.

6. Does anyone know if there will be any sales on just bodies from the websites?
      They're so skinny and just right for some modding i have in mind n.n

7. I asked and one seller said the new girls take the 8/9 wigs :) so much like the DoTs in that respect. The official eBay seller says they will also be selling just the girl body (like the boy one) for DZ along with the new heads or full dolls

8. Does anyone know if the DollZone white resin matches Luts white resin? I think I want the girl 1/3 body for my Nanuri head. Would that work...?

~Tara

9. I'm going to say that it won't, because the Luts white is closer to an OrientDoll white, which is WHITE-white, and the Dollzone white is a more pinky fleshy white. But I don't have a Luts white to compare to, so I could be wrong.

10. The ebay seller has some up, I think. :)

Hm 8-9 wigs eh>? darn. I don't think any of the ones I have will fit her.. >.<

11. Could someone post the link for the offical ebay seller? I've seen a few now so i'm not sure which one is the right one!
      As for resin matching, i know i have a Bee-a normal skin head on a dz body and the resin match is fantastic. But i have to say i am curious about any luts matches, although i love my luts bodies i'm really hoping for one a bit thinner for a character of mine n.n
      So, maybe someone would do some camparison pics as soon as they get thier dolls :D?

12. Ehehehe you can try one of mine XD just come on over when you get her...and that head XD Can always try the extra Shall wig or the spare one I got from DoD or Jpop

13. Yuaninskynumbers, Change (I-Dollhouse) and Jeeryama (spelling?) are all 'official' DZ resellers are far as I'm aware.

I've had good luck with the first and a friend had good luck with the last, if that helps.

You can also go through Edendoll, Dollzonemart, Dollzone-zone, any of those company webpages. I believe they're all easily found via google. ^_^ Or check out the original thread on the first page of this thread for more ordering info.

14. as for color matching .. my NS 70cm boy and my NS mds boy dont even have the same skin tone so I'm not sure if the girls will be more along the ns msd or ns 70 cm >.>

15. I was actually asking about ebay sellers if anyone knows the links... I'm pretty up to date with all the webpages but as they don't seem to have the bodies seperatly, and it was mentioned before that the offical ebay seller would, thats' what i'm looking for.

16. I'm pretty sure that Laidoll adds bodies soon, because the 1/3 heads separately appeared there a while ago.
      But if you want ebay, Jeeryama has both bodies separately:
      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjeeryama

:>

17. jeeryama is awesome!

If the item you want isn't up on the eBay site just ask :)

18. To tempt some of you even more...

I asked Edendoll about their Christmas sale and they answered in less than two hours: if you order a 1/3 girl from them, you get the gift head, the Christmas outfit, plus a surprise gift that could be eyes, wigs, outfits or another head!

How am I supposed to resist now?