1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone 60cm Girls Discussion

Nov 30, 2006

1. By being strong and unwavering? :lol:

I just noticed Laidoll gave away thing to their old customers, like shoes and clothes... How I do love them :)

2. ^_^ Yes, they did. Unfortunately as an old customer I couldn't take them up on it when shipping for boots ended up being $35 O_O

Anyhow, I broke down and ordered mine on ebay ( well hubby did) mostly because from past experience it adds a little pressure to the seller if they -don't- deliver. * keeps fingers crossed* I've only heard good things about the different ebay sellers so, hopefully that won't be needed, but I'm paranoid.

3. Another free gift?? Wow!! I hope they start shipping soon!! :D
      About the other gift, that's just for people that purchase through Edendoll then? What if you purchase through EBay? Either way, we're more than happy with the free head and outfit alone!!

4. Junkyspot is taking orders for the new girls too. The Christmas deal is included.

5. Hmm I'm disappointed in the bodies...! After the grace and exceptional jointing of the boys' bodies, the girls' bodies look awkward and contrived.
      Argh!!

Raven

6. Funny how people see things differently. I would have said the opposite, actually. (I hate the boy knees. With a passion.) But live and let live, if we all liked the same things there'd only be one doll mold in existence. ^_^

7. Yep! The additional sale is not from Dollzone but from Edendoll, as a distributor. It's effective as long as you buy for more than US$200 at their shop. :)

8. Does anyone have any experience getting faceups from Edendoll?

9. Not personally, but I remember someone talking about it in the Alliance thread, about them being amazing.

10. I hope they start getting shipped out soon! The wig, boots, and skirt I got my husband for Christmas for his girl are already here, now we just need the girl, lol! This part of the wait is the worst part, isn't it? :P I'm really excited to see the gift head in person, we may keep her/him, guess we'll see when it gets here! Anyone get any shipping notices yet?

11. Nope not yet, but soon, I hope. This would be day14 (really 13) of my wait...

12. I'm on... day 11, if you count weekends. Here's hoping there's only nine more days of waiting left... BUT I imagine Dollzone probably got snowed with orders for these new girls, so the wait might be slightly longer than anticipated. Especially if they weren't planning on having to make as many Xmas outfits and Xmas heads as they're probably getting orders for.

I'll be watching this thread for news that they've started arriving, though.

13. I paid for my BW Lotus on Dec 6th ... i'm not sure when she will ship out but i'm thinking a few days after christmas? I didn't get a faceup (will be sending her head to a local customiser).

14. I ordered mine from ebay on the 3rd.. *crosses fingers* well, m'hubby did as a Xmas present, so we'll see if she gets here on time. I'll be doing her face up for now.. but probably sending her to the ubertalented Lady Samhainne in a couple of months for a better one ^_^

I haven't heard anything about it shipping yet, sadly so.. probably only in Jan!

15. Just got our shipping notice!! She was sent today!! I hope everyone else gets theirs soon too!!! :D :D :D :D
      I'm so excited!!! Pictures will definitely be immediately posted of the arrival! :D

16. eeeek! the ebay seller "jeeryama" just sent me the EMS number, she's shipped out :) yay!!!

17. EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Jeeeryrama just sent my EMS too!!! SQUEE! She might be here for Xmas after all... oooh no, if she's early that means the hubby will probably make me wait! Ack! >.< *L* well Hannukah started last night, but I already got my loot for it so I'd doubt he'd let me claim that.. XD XD XD

18. I just ordered my Audland a few days ago from Junkyspot. I am really looking forward to seeing if the big girls are as nice as the little dolls.

19. Gee, now I kinda wish I'd gone through the big J, cuz I ordered on the 3rd as well but no shipping notice for me yet.

Here's hoping tomorrow *Crosses fingers*

20. Yay - just got the shipping notification from Edendoll! Now for the hardest part of the wait, knowing she was shipped, but not having her here yet...