1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone 60cm Girls Discussion

Nov 30, 2006

1. You're all so lucky.
      I haven't got any information that seller I bought my doll from. I really hope that she'll be shipped out soon (or perhaps, she's already shipped, but I didn't get any tracking number). She'll be here after X-mas, since finnish customs are slow.

2. Clws: Did you get a faceup from Edendoll?

3. Lady Brick, yes - and a body blushing (she will be my first to have one - isn't she special *lol* Fy is very jealous)

4. Oooh, please post pictures when you get her... I am considering getting a faceup from Edendoll as well :)

5. Whoohoo! Our girl is in Canada now!! She was released from customs yesterday!! Clws, your girl is so beautiful!! Did you order her from Edendoll or get her from EBay? (Just curious since you mentioned in the other thread she came with a gift wig) :)

6. Clws, you got an edendoll faceup, right? May I ask which color scheme you asked for?

7. Juless231, Yes, I bought her from Edendoll, the wig was quite a surprise for me, as I hadn't expected to get it, but a pleasant surprise.

Dancingspring
      , I asked for a face-up with "earth-tones (light browns, and reds)" - wanted something natural and soft, and that's what I received :D

8. I wanna see more pictures! :D It helps when you're waiting anxiously for your own to arrive, lol!

9. I agree with more pics! I'd like to see the Shanxi gift head, too. ^_^

10. K, the gift head - Shengxi - I'm going to give her/him (now that I have it in person I understand those who said it'd make a lovely boy) a face-up later during the holidays (and get her/him some eyes...). I still don't know if I'm going to keep the head, but for now I'm following my mum's advice and will use it for face-up practice (yes, blasphemy):

Front view - bald
      [​IMG]

Side view - bald
      [​IMG]

Inside (magnets, how I love thee)
      [​IMG]

2/3 view, borrowing Dena's temporary wig
      [​IMG]

Side view, borrowing Dena's temporary wig
      [​IMG]

Front view, borrowing Dena's temporary wig
      [​IMG]

11. How's the posing? I've heard the 3 jointed torsos can be a little tricky to get the hang of.

12. The posing? She isn't as easy to pose as my DZ Ying - he also had a three part torso - but I figure most of that is because her knees and elbows doesn't have a third piece, and are thus not as bendable as his are. Like all DZ dolls, I'd say she's a good poser - no restringing needed for her to stand, sit, and pose naturally.

Compared to my AR and OD dolls she's a great poser, and pretty easy to pose - even when you're trying to pose two dolls at the same time!

13. Oh, I love the Shengxi head for a boy. Does anyone know what boy bodies the resin might match? The DZ boys looked awfully large for the girl heads.

Is the headcap really that much larger than the head, though?

14. I've heard DZ white matches Luts white (this is hit or miss in my personal experience though- out of three Luts whites, my DZ matches only one of them.)

But I'm confused- about half the people I talk to say DZ NS matches DOT/Dollmore, the other half say DZ white skin matches DOT/Dollmore. Anyone have the straight story on this?

In my experience, the white is too yellow-tinged to match DOC, which is more pink-tinged... they're *close*, but you can see a difference.

15. Thank you so much Clws! Dena is absolutely beautiful and I love, love the Shanxi head. I wanted to wait for pics to order... Now I've seen the pics, and I'm even more impressed than I thought I'd be. I'm ordering! :mwahaha

16. Thank you, and you're welcome :) Yes - do order - spread the DZ love around :D

Lady Brick, the head-cap is a bit larger than the head, but not as much as the photos show. I actually don't know why DZ makes them like that, but in my experience the too large head-cap helps keep the wigs on better.

17. EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I just got her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's faceless and hairless for now, but... wow, her body is nice up close, and what a great poser! <3

18. Congratulations Uneide! :D Remember to give us pictures when you got a face-up on her :)

For those wondering, this is how a girl head looks on a DZ boy body:

[​IMG]