1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone 60cm Girls Discussion

Nov 30, 2006

1. I should be getting my DZ Moying/Cherry head in the mail within the next week or so (i think Edendoll ships airmail?? ;__; I didn't realize that when I placed my order). I intend to put her on a model doll body!

I'm so excited :3 I can't wait to see her in person.

2. Finished her faceup! Introducing my husband's doll, Cammy!
      He's a huge fan of Street Fighter and Cammy is his favorite character. I still need to make her a Cammy outfit, but she's at least got the hair and boots so far! Here she is on her own and also.. uh.. getting to know my El, Damian. (Damian is glad there's finally a girl with actual boobs in the house, hehe)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. So nice! I really like how you've applied her eye-shadow. it's very soft and subtle. ^_^

I was also wondering: now that the girls started arriving, can anyone tell me if their breasts are hollow? It sounds silly, but I just wanna know if it'd be possible to sand them off to make a male torso. I'm curious...

4. You know, a lot of people were comparing Moying to School C when the first pictures came out... which actually had me worried for awhile, but now that there are actual owner pictures of her, it's obvious she's characterstically Dollzone. (phew.) She's got the Dollzone lips and the Dollzone nose-chin angularity.

I'm also curious about the boob-sanding thing, because her bust is a little big to fit into standard SD clothing, so I was potentially thinking of a slight reduction surgery for my girl...

5. Thanks for the compliment Lochness! I agree about the School Head C thing. Although she does kinda look like my School C's little sister or something! (Well, her much more busty little sister! ;) ).

6. She's lovely Juless231 her hair really suits her face, she looks wonderfully serene, which I have to say most of the dollzone dolls do.
      I wonder has anyone ordered Linlan at all? I'ld love to see a photo of her.

7. Purr: I did! But it was two days ago, so it'll take some time before she comes home...

8. I dove in the deep end--not only an order for a Yage, but also a Linlan head.

I sure hope these big girls have magnetic head caps, or I will be in trouble when I switch their heads around.

I expect the girl/s to be fun to dress, as the body shape reminds me of fashion dolls (along the Tonner lines), so clothes patterns meant to fit the short Tonner doll can be enlarged without having to be entirely re-worked for a different body type, as with many bjds.

I wonder who this doll & her heads will be.

Ann in CT
      member, floating head club

9. That they do, Ann, that they do. This is how they look like on the inside: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/ciuna/dolls/shengxi_03.jpg

Ps. You don't have to hook the s-hook to the cap (it's not hooked by default even), works fine anyhow and the cap stays on perfectly well.

10. Thanks for relieving my mind, Clws.

Now I only have to worry about (ominous dum, dum, dummmm) the wait.
      Which likely won't be that bad, but I can never tell time when I'm waiting for a doll. ;)

I will have to play with my DZ Wing and his lady, Dollkot Dark Elf Leaf. And sew for them.
      If I get enough done, the kimono can come off the Leaf & go onto Yage, so, for once, a new doll in my house won't suffer the indignity of no clothes.

Off to cuddle dolls.

Ann in CT

11. I ordered a couple of the Dollzone dresses from Jeeryama. What great service I got! They got here much quicker than I expected and I love both of them.

Here's a picture of my Iplehouse Silvia modeling one:
      [​IMG]

12. Did anyone get 18mm eyes? (I think Laidoll orders came with them) I'd be interested in seeing how they look...

13. dancingspring, I think all orders came with eyes (save for the floating head orders).

DollZone eyes are very nice and natural looking, and they look good in photos too.

14. It's mostly the size I'm curious about. Edendoll says they come with 16mm eyes, and I was wondering if 18mm might be better for the kind of look I want.

It's good to hear they're nice, though :)

15. Jeeryama on eBay lists the eye size for both the 60 cm girls and the 70cm boys as 18mm.

fwiw.

Ann in CT

16. I got me X'mas DZ girl head. Surprisingly she came with eyes.

Her headcap though isn't fitted as well as I thought it would be. The edges show around her head so some sanding is in order T-T which means it'll wait til spring at least. Oh well at least her wig will hide it.

Speaking of wigs interestingly enough her head is more 8/9 sized (closer to 9) since she fit the DoT wigs I had laying around better than the Luts wig I had.

17. Congrats, Rilly - isn't the Shengxi heads pretty? I fell in love with it, so no matter when I said earlier, I'm going to keep her/him/it :D

Yeah, the circumference is 8.4 or something - 9-10" is way too big (trust me, I know (since Dena's new wig is 9-10" and it will have to go to my DZ Ying instead)) - so 8-9" wigs would fit best.

18. Thread necro to ask if anyone else has had problems with the magnets in the magnetic headcap coming out. ALL of mine had fallen out during shipping, and I'm wondering if it's an isolated problem or something other people should beware of.

19. Me girl's magnets were fine. They're strong magnets though O.O

As for clothes, I'm making some for my girl, who shall live on the Lati L body for now since I haven't sold it yet. Going to make some kimonos as well as street clothing for her too once I get around to getting a body for her. In the meantime I'll borrow Uneide's girl body for sizing XD yay~!

now to get oil for my machine...it started squeeking at me >.<

20. I've got the moying & shengxi last week home.The body is better than the body of the boy.Ther're more flexible~