1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone 70cm Limited - Asura

Sep 4, 2010

1. Did you order Asura in white or did you choose one of the other two colors? Although the white looks good in the pictures I think it would be two white for me in person. In the end I choose the normal pink.

I thought I read somewhere that some company has or is coming out with an 80cm...O.O

2. Woo-hoo. Congrats on your sales guys!
      I'd love to get one, but I don't have a place for him in my character
      slot.

"sigh" Having a dolly story will sometimes limit
      what you want. lol

But it at least keeps me from buying madly.
      Did you guys get the fullset?

3. I'm taller as you, and i play quite well with my Chen, 71cm body, the one that Asura comes too,
      the body is amazing, and hold poses very well, i can crouch my Kojiro-Dz Chen-on his calf, also DZ usually comes quite tight, but
      this do not affect thier posability.
      Also if you do some body blushing on his torso, you will notice how detailed is the body sculpt!

4. About this mecha angels from soom are 80cm taller ^^

5. @anno: As I've been browsing the forum I've been seeing a lot of people not buy a specific doll because it doesn't fit in with a story they have. I'm curious to know exactly how common that is. I wonder if there's a thread about it somewhere. I know for me personally I ordered Asura because I liked his outfit and his look. He vaguely reminds me of a character I have, but I highly doubt he'll be portraying that character. And yes, I got the full set. I don't think you can order it without. At least I didn't see that as an option. But I specifically wanted the outfit anyway.

@$avage: Great to know. I can have him tower over my Gundam models and kit some booty. xD Gundam, Asura knife fight here we come.:lol:

@$abbatha: Ah, that's where I saw them. I was looking at SOOM's website a few days ago. About 31 inches of doll, I'd have no where to put it....I still need to figure out where I'm going to put Asura.:doh

6. Wow- won't be owning him myself, but they put a whole lot of effort into this and it's presentation on the website and it shows. Good pictures for showing off and plenty of close-ups on the armour and parts, which are awsome imo, wish more companys would follow suit.

Congrats to all who will order ^^

7. The Chen 1 I have has the 72cm slim body and I really love it for my character. He has aged some, but he is still lovely to look at.

8. Re: characters. It could be worse. You could have seen a doll for a character, loved the doll, saw the price tag and said NO WAY! and yeah, that's where I am. LOL ($1500 plus shipping for a doll is nutso!)

As for living space and dolls. hahaha I live in a 400 sq foot RV. I have two counters in the bedroom that the dolls own. I moved my stuff to the closet floor. Now they want that too. XD

9. I'm cleaning my room right now, getting rid of fabric and stuff I really don't need or use. I may give dad back his TV and DVR box so I can put the doll there when he finally arrives..........late this year:|

10. :) I'm looking at xmas or new years as well. Don't feel bad; we can hold hands and squee when the boys arrive. LOL

11. Yes there will probably be a lot of inner squealing on my part. And questions from my family on what this huge box is when it arrives at the house. I don't think I'm going to tell them how much I paid for it. >.>

12. Wow. I haven't really looked at him very closely until now and.. @_@ he looks pretty and very fascinating. Too bad I won't be able to get him since I got all three of my dolls way too close together. x_x;

13. Yeah the very first picture picture DZ put up of him looked like it could be a girl, if you didn't look at the chest closely. But then again from what I've seen many of the heads from various companies could be substituted for either or.

14. this is fun, and me too didn't tell nobody what's the hudeg Kojiro-Chen-box contains, but later, a couple of week to my friends the boy appera on his chaiir...
      did you planning some othre clothes apart form his defualt?
      I guess also yo've bought him wth face-up, correct?

15. OMG

I fell for him ;w; He's godlike. But even on layaway he'd take all the money I have like ever made. *sobs forever*

16. @ Clouded mind:
      You know, I've also been wondering if I'm the only
      in this predicament too, as a matter of fact.lol

For me, where my doll came before
      the character, I know I will one day ending
      up buying the sculpt anyways if I love it enough.

But I think the difference here is, Asura has a
      very 'specific' and fantastical look, he looks
      almost like a war god, huh?

It might be harder to make a doll stand
      out like that in a world that's geared to fit
      them.

I want so badly to just hit, the
      'layaway' button at a DZ dealer!
      (ah, you're so lucky^^Congrats)

You should start a thread
      and ask around!

@Freya1924:
      Exactly. If I saw a Volks Kohya right now,
      though I'd be paying, like, 1500 for him
      I would be happy and broke!

17. Eventually I'm going to buy him some other clothes, but that won't be until after I pay him off, unless I can find something relatively inexpensive that I like. And yes I got the face up. I think later I will also buy an extra Chen head so that if I ever want him to wear a different face up, I'll have the other head to do it on.

@I_Deku: I kind of know how you feel. I'll be living rather cheaply for the next few months. >.<

@anno: Yeah he does have that warrior god look, and I when I think about it, although he doesn't fit any of my characters exactly, he certainly wouldn't be out of place in their world. A lot of my characters have that aspect to them. Probably why I was so attracted to him when I saw him....that and I love redheads, even though his is a wig. xD (And thank you. ^^ When he gets home I'll take lots of pictures.)

18. The advantages of being waaaay over 21. LOL
      My neighbors always ask me: "is that a new doll you got there?"
      @.@
      hahaha

19. Check the siggy. There's 2 there that tell you $1500 is nothing, at the same time $1500 is EVERYTHING. I haven't recovered from last year or heck even last month with VW's Odette. But doggone it! it's DZ and it's Chen and it's Asura.

I'm sunk.
      We're sunk.

We all know how to swim, right? LOL

20. If only I had a better job. Maybe I should make ties for BJD's. XD