1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone 70cm Limited - Asura

Sep 4, 2010

1. On the whole subject of characters, I *had* a whole story mapped out before I saw Asura... Notice the past tense... I may be in trouble in the future if I continue in the same pattern of modifying the story if I fall in love with a particular doll... ^_^;

2. I just saw this doll on eBay and love him. I love the face up and the sculpt. I am on a no new doll rule until my recent (last) layaway is paid off, but I really want him and I don't think his price is to bad for a limited doll.

3. It's really not, that is so true. Honestly, if I were generating income right now, I absolutely would have ordered him on layaway. Brb sobbing. :XD: haha...

4. I *really* want pictures of that, PLEASE!!! After all, Asura does come with his own weaponry... ^_^

5. Ah! I totally missed this when you posted it. But yes, I'll be more then happy to post an Asura Gundam battle when he finally get's here. xD

6. *lurks* :whee: Will the waiting room empty into this thread? BWAHAHAHA. *sets out tea and cakes, just in case*

Okay Cloudedmind, Gundam battle! :lol: Y'know, I have some too. o.o

7. hm.. ok.. I will bookmark this one too :) just in case!

8. Haha, I completely forgot about that. I need to finish putting some of those things together. *shifty eyes*

My guy ended up being so laid back. He's currently fine that he's sitting in my room naked. xD

9. LOL he's completely at home in his just his skin, eh? Sounds about right. :whee: I'm currently supposedly setting up little scenes for photoshoots in the den, but right now it looks like a dolly yard sale exploded all over it. Hmm... I call it... "Dollpocalypse Now" :whee:

10. My boys don't get along. >.> Amadeaus INSISTED Asmodiai travel in the bag..

--EDC

11. I really should buy mine more clothes... will do that today...

12. I actually plain on buying mine some this Thursday when I get paid. I'm going to make him something as well...as soon as I stop being lazy. >.> I did make him a dress form though as I prefer to drape my fabric to make a pattern from.

13. Psh, Asmodiai can still dominate from the bag. :whee:

The rest of Asura's frillypics are up in the gallery finally, man I still have an older shoot to edit :lol: buuut I'm also not sure about the OT content again. No, Asura, I'm not getting you an on-topic doll so I don't have to keep asking the mods. xP Besides, the dolly funds jar now has Jian's name on it. :) Too bad DoD doesn't do layaways... but in the meantime I've decided to bite the bullet and attempt to build my own new computer instead of getting "not exactly what I want" from mainstream companies. My PC building knowledge is mired in the Pentium 2 era so I'm gonna be learnin' fersure. :sweat

14. He insisted he go into the bag? XD. oh dear, I hope they get along soon.

15. If you still know how to put the motherboard together... meaning which slot is for what and how the cables work you should be fine doing it yourself :).

Yep.. ordered some clothes for my Luciole. Some blouses and shirts and 2 pair of jeans. Looking forward to get them. :D

16. Well Shen has taken the throne from my Lishe (she'll get her revenge, she always does) and is sitting at the bedroom window. I should open the curtain to scare the crap outta the back door neighbors.
      Still only half dressed, but he rather likes that it seems.
      I mean, what else can I say about a guy who embodies an Aizu/Ifrit crossing?
      *Aizu btw is a chinese elf)

17. LOL freya that's awesome. XD And yeah, Nightweaver (who I am currently chatting with LOL) at least that knowledge is still with me, even if cards and stuff have updated, I know how to match them up. It's mostly a confidence thing, and also... picking somewhere to start. Motherboard = start! :)

18. OT: Yeah start with the motherboard since once you have that you can find out all the others pieces it can take. My current computer is a rebuild of an old build. After five years it was time to update.

Tirsden how long did it take for your Dollmore stuff to ship? I just ordered some clothes today. I'm hoping they get here by next friday which is probably asking to much.

19. I laughed so hard when I read about scaring the neighbors xD. Asura would definately scare someone not savvy to the hobby.

And Tirdsen, Consult consult consult! Be a pest to your local IT guys if you have to, because you don't want to put a lot of money into something that's not going to work together right.

And Jo-Anne's was having a maaaajjjjooorr holiday sale today, so I stopped by and bought some really nice Kimono Fabric I'mma try and turn into a Kimono for Asu.

20. Cloudedmind, our GO got bogged down with an out-of-stock item so it took a while. I was expecting the stuff to beat Asura by a long shot and he beat it. O.o In early summer when I ordered Aster's wig by myself, I don't think it took long at all. I honestly can't remember, though. ^^;;

Oooh nice, Dragon! Yeah sadly I have like nobody really local to help, but I have enough outdated knowledge and there's always the computer help forum I've gone to before, they pointed me in the right direction when I upgraded memory in this system. The tower of which... currently has two dollies in a rather suggestive position. (There, I made the PC tangent about dolls, and I think... I only made it worse LOL). KARL! Get off of Ashe already, and... *dies laughing over the pink fur wig* I reeally need to look through the pics I took of him being "punished" with crossdressing. :whee:

"Chosen" is finally heading towards The Big Final Plot Hill and I still have a photo shoot to edit from Asura taking pictures of his dolly. It's been really odd weather out lately, great for winter temperatures (60F tonight after dark!?) but kinda wet. And I'm still fairly paranoid about taking him out in this neighborhood beyond the snow pics last month as most people were quite happy to not be outside anyways. :sweat