1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone 70cm Limited - Asura

Sep 4, 2010

1. My poor Dwyn's head is sitting in a box in my cabinet while my Enna is using his body. xD

2. ^^;; hmm nobody here in SD size is WS, so Asura keeps his body at all times. XD Michael's 72cm body gets rarely stolen by Strata (DoD DH4) and well Aiden's MNF body sometimes gets nabbed by Jareth... but they will both have DZ MSD bodies in about a month if I'm lucky.

Asura has his Jian finally. :aheartbea And I still need to write the epilogue chapter to Chosen. >_>;; Sooo many hanging story projects, so... many distractions. XD

[​IMG]

3. Aww... they are both so gorgeous :)). Should definitely do more with Luciole.. poor Guy ^^;;. But since Vassago will get his very own body soon my Asura can finally keep his body for only himself ^^.

4. I have the full set DOllZone Asurs which is breathtaking.....however, he is so complicated that I have never had him fully dressed. I just admire him in his box. : (

5. Here's my Asmodiai, hand made horns, and non default eyes, with my Zylverain, SOOM Auber.

[​IMG]

--EDC

6. Awww lostkitten, let him ouuuut! He looks good in almost anything, by the way. XD Mine has his frilly Victorianesque gentleman's outfit as well as the fullset, and seems to have claimed the Angell Studios robe set at least for now. It doesn't really fit any of my other at-home SDs' characters anyways. xD I've had Asura in just part of the fullset a lot, like the arm things, shirt, leggings, shorts, and boots. Works well. ^^

Gorgeous, EDC! Oh the joys of size difference. :)

7. I have my beautiful Asura partially dressed. His tattoos are to die for. But it is a dauting task for such a bjd newbie as myself to get him all assembled and he is BIG! As much as I adore him and those WINGS I may just have to wind up putting him on mp for someone more experienced at putting together these much more complicated dolls. Sigh.....but it is a shame for him to just sit in my doll closet. He is so pretty. I did however buy a pretty frilly tail outfit for my Finn King Fu Swordsman. His robes were just so FRAGILE! But DAMn he is pretty in that white frock coat! : ) Maybe I will do the same for Asura. Get him a pretty suit of clothes and add his big black wings....Like some dark gentleman angel!
      LostKitten

8. The large dolls are daunting, as Asura was my third doll, but second big one. But, I assure you, it is far easier than it looks. My other big boy, a DZ Wing-2, has jointed hands, and I took those apart. O.O

--EDC

9. lostkitten I have only put his wings on about three or four times total. ^^; I wouldn't worry about *having* to use them, he's your doll. :3 I'm slowly amassing a collection of SD clothes, so he has a variety of things to choose from. Seriously, if the fullset is too much for you right now, set it aside and get him out of the closet, and into something less complicated. ^_^

I should be doing more with mine, but I'm still kicking the end of this cold and my energy level is at "dead lightbulb" ^^; Rar. Ah well, he is sitting snuggling with his boyfriend Jian, all is good. ^.^

10. Welp now that I have my energy back, I been busy. Aaand now my back is trying to go out, I guess I timed that well. ^^;; Butanyways, Asura and Jian spent some much-needed romantical time together and then there is the conclusion to Asura and Michael's little drama. :3

11. just chiming in here: My Shen has only his trousers on never bothered with much else. (Time and tide and Now i don't care) but he tells me he's fine with his current attire. "These or nothing!"

And I laughed at the photo above where he's dwarfing the Soom. heeee you should see him with a Victorian Winters tiny; totally lost in the hand. XD

12. I bet! :lol: Hmm "These or nothing!" ...okay sir, nothing! :whee: :XD: