1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Discussion ~ 60 and 70cm ~ Part VIII

Aug 1, 2018

1. Thank you, and he's a Brant. I've had him for ages away in a box and recently got inspired to make him this wig. Iirc the last time he was on DOA is back in 2015/16 lololol

2. Ooh now that's a sculpt we've not seen around these parts in a very long time! No wonder my memory failed me. :sweat It's nice to see you've got some inspiration for him!

3. Hello, I'm waiting on my boy and want to commission a custom outfit. He is on a B60-005 body. Is it possible that anyone has these measurements? I don't want to bother anyone to go out of their way, I can just wait the couple months until he arrives but I figured it doesn't hurt to ask.
      [​IMG]

4. Alice's Collection has some of those measurements. I'll copy them here:
      Measurements:
      Height: 62cm (when with head)
      Neck: 9.3cm
      Shoulder width: 11cm
      Chest: 24.5cm
      Waist: 19.2cm
      Hip: 26cm
      Thigh: 15.2cm
      Wrist: 6cm
      Ankle: 8cm
      Arm length: 19cm
      Foot length: 7.5cm
      Foot width: 3cm

5. [​IMG]
      Emily got a new face up and new eyes. The last face up was far too overblushed and it bothered me...

6. Emily looks gorgeous :D I love her lip colour, that's such a cool colour on her!

7. Thank you!! I actually wanted the lips to be more subtle, but I messed up during the glossing stage, so she stays with really striking lips I suppose... XD

8. @Cloudedmind - I'm really hoping they do a series of these guys. I'd pay a crazy amount of money for a Set sculpt. I do love their Anubis, but I think my Soom Ender would get jealous. :lol:

@IzabethS - Oh gosh she's stunning! :D I love the lacework detail.

9. Thank you! I tried not to go overboard with her, heh

10. @Quiet and Insane I really wanted the cat head, but couldn't swing it. I'm interested to see what they come out with next.

11. I wish they were selling the Anubis head separately. My wallet is happy they're not. *sigh*

12. Same here. My only hope is that if they continue, they offer the heads for sale separately.

13. Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm going to be honest and say that I'm having difficulty finding time and space to take pics of my larger boys. It feels like I'm just taking the same pictures over and over again, and I'm getting frustrated. I really want to get/make some props for Silfe and his buddies, but I'm not sure where to start.

Speaking of Silfe, here he is! He's missed y'all!

[​IMG]

14. Being in a doll funk sucks. :( What sort of props are you thinking of? Foods and tea sets? Or weapons and the like? I think Silfe would look rather good with a fancy parasol.
      He's still as beautiful as ever, and I could look at photos of him all day. :D

15. @Quiet and Insane Thank you! I'd really love some nice books for him. Oddly enough, I had a dolly parasol a few years ago. I can't find it anymore, and in any case it was starting to fall apart. Other than books, I'm not sure what props he wants, though he's not a warrior and doesn't really carry weapons.

16. @Redfaery He is lovely and I love seeing him. I sometimes get the feeling of being repetitive even with all the stuff in the pub. I hope you find some props to make you both happy. I've found that a tall candle holder and thin round or square piece of wood makes a great table for these big boys while not taking up a lot of room. He can pose with his books and perhaps a candlestick of his own.

17. it's been ages, but I've finally started taking doll pictures again. @Redfaery I know what you mean about having trouble finding time and space to photograph larger dolls, it feels like every time I clear out a designated space for taking pictures it gets overrun with stuff (usually unfolded laundry. The Hus and I are in the middle of a cold war - he folds nothing and thinks going to the bank for quarters fulfills the entirety of his laundry obligations; I disagree. Ahh, marriage :roll:)
      but anywho, Silfe is stunning, as always, and I'm always delighted to see photo spam of him pop up. :3nodding:
      and also, one of the aforementioned recently taken photos. I really love how Az (DZ Aurora) and Des (LS LongYi) look in this one
      [​IMG]
      the Hus described it as "cover of a romantic fantasy novel," not sure exactly what that means, but it sounds fun (it might be a Lannister nod, which is... probably appropriate for them)

18. @Girrl - Haha well...I guess he's not wrong. :lol: Des is really grabbing my attention right now. :nosebleed

19. Has anybody seen the news about Dollzone discontinuing a whole bunch of their sculpts? ;___; They're gonna discontinue Raymond, Leslie, Morley and Isaac, among a lot of others. I'm so sad to see Raymond go... he's definitely one of my favourite sculpts ever and even if I already have one, I'm seriously considering getting a second one before April 28th. I was also taking Morley in consideration, but aside from a grand total of six pics on Instagram, I can't seem to find anyone else anywhere who owns one, so I'm not too sure... if one of you guys happen to have a Morley, could you please share your pictures of him? *____*