1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Discussion ~ 60 and 70cm ~ Part VIII

Aug 1, 2018

1. Yes! I saw that this morning! I have two Raymonds and I've devastated. Going to see if I can wrangle two more heads. One to mod into a sleeping version of Azrael and one just because I am hopelessly in love with him. :...(

2. well, now seems like as good a time as any to ask what other bodies Raymond fits on. I'm thinking of ordering one in white so I can dye him darker to match whatever body he ends up getting :evilplot:

3. @Quiet and Insane aaah, glad I'm not the only one who's thinking of getting multiple Raymonds while they're still available, lol! :D

If you don't mind him looking shorter, he fits on a Doll Leaves 60 cm boy body! ^__^
      (DZ and DL white skins are also a perfect match, although if you want to dye him that might probably be not all that important)

[​IMG]
      He's a biiiiit bobble-headed when he's naked, but that is easily fixed with some clothes :)

[​IMG]

(Also, old & awful pictures are old & awful, sorry XD I should *really* take some more pics of my poor dude that aren't just him sitting on his shelf with the rest of the crew .___.')​

4. Thanks for the speedy reply (with photos! and such a handsome guy you've got there, I love his red, red hair and faceup) but I'd want to go taller - like 73-75cm

5. No problem! And thankssss, glad you like him! <3

I'm afraid I've never tried him on a taller body, buuuuut... I think I saw someone else on one of the older DZ threads showing off different body options for Raymond, possibly @Quiet and Insane? :O

6. Someone mentioned this yesterday, but I couldn't find a notice. Looks like they finally put it up today. A bit OT, but I'm surprised Yuhan and Beverly are on the list since they're still kind of new. And Raphael is finally being discontinued. I think he may have been one of their oldest active sculpts.

I'd also been going back and forth on getting a Morley and Raymond. I may have to finally do that now.

Edited to add, that only Raymond 1 is listed as being discontinued. Raymond 2 is still listed on the regular part of the site, and as far as I know the heads themselves are exactly the same.

#206 Cloudedmind, Apr 4, 2019
      Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
    7. The difference may be the neck size.

8. so, im panicking.
      i love the raymond and so going to get his head but dont know what skin color to get to match with a cheaper body. like resinsoul.
      the link to resin comparison is not working for me.
      help.

9. I found an old marketplace entry with a DZ Raymond/Resinsoul Yi hybrid in white skin... seems to work pretty well! :) https://denofangels.com/threads/350...ymond-head-on-yi-body-full-doll-white.789842/
      As mentioned above, Doll Leaves white is also a pretty good match!

Alsoooo... eventually, I caved and ordered a second Raymond head and a Morley head from Angelesque, both in WS.

10. I was posing Fei-Lau yesterday for some comparison shots for someone in another thread and I'd forgotten how kicky, bordering on Collapse-O-Matic his knees were. Do anyone else have this issue with the older body? He's an Edward purchased new from DZ in 2013. He's still got his original elastic and I've never re-strung him (he's actually still fairly tight). One would think that after 6 years, there'd be a little less kicking going on due to the elastic becoming a little less elastic but nope.

11. Yes that probably was me with the body comparisons. However I'm not actually going to be at home for the next five weeks or so, so I can't try them again. Though there may be photos in my Flickr? I can't really do much more than that at the moment, sorry. :frownyblush:

Yes, they've not said anything about Raymond-2, which means there's a god chance he'll still be available, however I'm fairly certain the only difference is in the neck size to fit on the bigger body. But you'd be better off asking either DZ or a dealer to confirm. Either way, I'm not taking any chances. :sweat

12. I'm actually considering getting a Deer head, before it's discontinued.
      Normally I don't really like floating heads, but I think he's one that I will regret not getting once he's discontinued. He'll probably have to wait a while before he gets a body... I'm actually pretty much broke. LOL!!

13. It is a beautiful sculpt.
      [​IMG]

14. He is gorgeous - and I can see him as part of my hoard of boys... (All but one of my 60/70 cm hoard are boys.)

Shoe and wig shopping broke the bank this month - these mass discontinuations always come at such an inconvenient time. There were several sculpts I was considering, but Deer is definitely the most unique of them.

15. He is a great sculpt and all but one of mine is a boy too. I hope you can get him.

16. I have all boys, too. As for unique... I own all the weird dolls. A deer head would not be the most unusual in my collection.

17. I haven't heard from Dollzone, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will reply later this week... I can't really afford to get more than just the one head, and I really want the Deer.

18. The Deer is available as a head only on Angelesque, so I'm guessing they are indeed selling the parts separately! :) DZ SD Head Deer

19. I just received my DZ Raymond head a few days ago, right after DZ announced the dolls getting discontinued! I am so happy I managed to get him before he was gone forever, yet I still feel sad that he's being discontinued, he's just so beautiful :(

20. I'm definitely with you on that one. He's my ultimate favourite sculpt and he's terribly underrated in my opinion. There definitely needs to be more of them out there!