1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Discussion ~ 60 and 70cm ~ Part VIII

Aug 1, 2018

1. I absolutely love the body! The movement is fluid and the lines are smooth and beautiful. She stands pretty well (might benefit from sueding), but pants are an issue as she has very long legs. Normal SD girl pants are too short. I still need to do a pose off between my April and my wife's old April that looks like a Volks.

2. Thank you for this information! Her legs are soooo long, I don't plan to try pants. :XD: I have never had an SD sized doll although I look at them a lot. A comparison between Dollzone and Volks would be great!!

3. I sadly don’t have an SD Volks, but I have a lot of other dolls to compare her too! Tomorrow I’ll take a comparison shot of her to my wife’s classic Dollzone April!

4. That's great, thank you so much!

5. I'm so happy I just got a limited Scarecrow Hal SD head. I believe his skin is an old pink from 2016, this head is in good condition but it's darker than my new DZ normal pink body I bought earlier this year. So I would like to ask if anyone have an old pink doll from 2016, and do you know other company's skin that may match it?

6. I'm really interested in buying a dollzone B60-005 body for my switch head, but I've noticed it has smaller shoulders. Is it difficult finding clothes for this body?

7. I hope I'm in the right place for this question... DZ B70-003 vs B70-004 bodies: is one of them single jointed and the other is double? Also, I noticed the torso and hip is jointed differently between the two models, is there a major difference in posing or flexibility? thanks!

8. I have the 03, he’s definitely double jointed, but the knees are a little limited due to how they are sculpted. The 04 is taller, has broad shoulders, small hips, and bowed legs. At the next local meet up I can try and ask a collector with with 04 body to bring her Isaac so we can compare bodies for you!

9. Thank you, that is so helpful. I probably will prefer the 03, but I might try to hybrid on a DC body since I prefer the elongated aesthetic, but a little worried about neck gap. most of the 1/3 DZ heads seem to be 11.5 cm

10. Hi, does anyone in here own the B68-001 body or know where I can find a few owner photos of one? :) I'd love to see some owner photos but I can't seem to find more than one thread! I'm not sure if it's too early to see owner photos.

11. I have that body on order, and have only seen one person on Instagram with it. Although, at the moment I can't remember their username.

12. Hope you enjoy it when it arrives! I'm looking forward to seeing more of them. I think we may have seen the same body lol.

13. Does anyone here also have the DC A-body-03 , A-body-04 or A-body-06 as well as as a DZ "70" class body?
      wound up with some DZ jointed 70cm hands, and holy cow they are huge! Are these two that much different in scale?
      Maybe the DC's are "1/3" and not 70cm class, and the B68-001 is more to scale?
      I had been considering a DZ head like Isaac or Leslie size on a DC, but now i think they're too big for DC bodies.

Anyone know if A-body-08 (Snowborn/Oswald) is more like DZ's B70-003 & B70-004?

I found the comparison tool in an old post, but they do not have these dolls, and my searches bring up one or the other but not both. Maybe not too many have been received yet. my apologies if a noob question, it's difficult to find comparisons
      When i get my -03 & -06 I will do some scale pics for the greater good :)

14. I don't have any of those particular bodies, but I do have DC A-body-02 as well as the DZ B70-001 and (somewhere, not sure where they are at the moment) the DZ 70cm jointed hands.

Would pictures of those bodies together be at all helpful?

15. @cowpewter - oh yes, that would be so nice! no rush, when you have time :) I think the A-body-02 is similar enough to -03/-04.
      Is the B70-001 similar to their -003/-004 too? I didn't see it in their classic/discontinued list for specs
      oof, i was so surprised at the size of those hands....

16. I have a comparison of the -01 vs the -03, let me dig up a side by side picture!

[​IMG]

The new hands are actually smaller than the ones on the 001 were. The feet too!

[​IMG]

17. @IzabethS - Wow, thank you! The B70-003 looks bigger than the 001, and I think the -004 looks larger than the -003 even!
      Now i'm thinking the height sort of means nothing since the DC's are so slim, their heads are more like MSD until maybe the A-body-008 sized sculpts. I'm going to make a scale background & photo these gargantua-hands...

I ordered them from a brick & mortar store (Doll Market, NC), but had only seen the pic. I don't think there is any reason to think they are not legit, but.. before i put any pics, do these specs seem right? They are tan, believe it or not, so not sure if old stock.

wrist opening, no ball = 2.3cm OD, 1.5cm ID
      Across 4 fingers = 3cm W
      From wrist opening (no ball) at middle of top of hand to end of longest finger = 7.1cm L
      From wrist opening (no ball) set down on ruler to end of longest finger = 8.5cm L
      Back of hand between middle & ring finger to wrist opening (no ball) = 3.4cm L

#317 Grimalkin, Sep 22, 2019
      Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
    18. @Grimalkin The Doll Market was/is a legit dealer, though I think they've been out of business for some time. I purchased Silfe from them back in 2011!

19. @Redfaery - there is still a web store, maybe based out of their other location. I had no reason to think they weren't, just they're not an official, so the hands could have been from another supplier so was just being cautious...
      okay so I also measured off a little, will edit above too - length is 8.5cm from top view. they are huge.
      they will grip your finger like a baby and just hold on though :XD:

i love your Silfe, he is so beautiful. I was so close to getting my Isaac, and it just all fell through.
      here's the hands:
      [​IMG]
      they are all the same hand, just different lighting. dumb phone camera.

#319 Grimalkin, Sep 24, 2019
      Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
    20. You just need to check the bust and wast size. I tried some SD13 boy,SD10 boy, SD16 girl, SD10 girl and some of sd13 girls clothes for a dollzone B60-005 body, fit pretty good.