1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Discussion ~ 60 and 70cm ~ Part VIII

Aug 1, 2018

1. i keep looking at his pout. just perfect. thank you again for sharing him <3

2. Weee I found the dz thread XD

//drops newest photo of my boy Sirius here
      [​IMG]
      (he's a dollzone Gene! He's got wings too but they are gigantic and I've been putting off stringing them on....)
      You can check out my dollzone boys here - Sirius & Alkaid
      Sirius (dz gene) and Alkaid (dz Raymond) are supposedly evil bosses from the underworld but is most of the time too busy tripping over each other to be of use hehehehe

3. Welcome to the thread, Willowspell!

Your DZ Gene looks great! :love

Love that black wig on him! :aheartbea

4. @Rabbit-moon Thank you~ I am planning to get another smol DZ boy, Grey soon <3
      Love their sculpts hehe

5. Ooooooh! I love me some Grey! :aheartbea He's so lovely.

I've been fighting the urge to buy him for years now. :doh

(BTW, I love your moniker. "Willowspell" reminds me Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. :thumbup)

6. He is!! His arrow prop is super cool too, am looking forward to painting when it arrives

(also thank you HAHA I get that alot! Funny thing is I've actually never read the book or watched the show, this name came about when I was 12 and trying to play D&D and they forced me to come up with a fantasy-sounding name… and it somehow stuck xD)

7. Anyone has Dollzone Apsara? I'm doing his (12 month - yes I'm poor) layaway and I still haven't seen any owner pictures of him~

Paying his layaway is putting a huge toll on my parents finances, so I would like a reminder that it's going to be worth it :atremblin

8. Anyone here happen to have a B60-005 (the 62cm male) body and a Luts SD male head they can try on it? Considering a hybrid but I know the Dollzone body has a smaller neck and shoulder length so I'm worried the head would be too big. :...(

9. I will have both in a few weeks hopefully! Waiting on Carmine and Grey to ship. I'll let you know ovo)b

10. That would be great thank you! Also congrats on the boys. >u<

11. I don't know if this is an appropriate place to ask this, but what do you all think of Dollzone Hong? I'm hopefully getting him for my sister. He's 70cm I know that, but what do you know to be the best aspects of him and the worst? I'm getting him secondhand so I know he is a bit yellowed. Thank you in advanced :)

12. Dollzone 70 cm bodies are okay, they might need some suedeing for stability and they are pretty.

13. @SteamWitch Thank you! <3 I actually went with a Akagidoll Tanta. Who is 72cm! Much larger than my 65cm Migidoll... LOL But this was for my sister. Because my sister didn't want one until they say mine LOL

14. I know you weren't replying to me, but I was just looking into getting a body for the head I've had forever so thank you for the info! I do have one other question. Do they stand well?

15. I know this one hahaha
      I've heard a lot of bad reviews on their posability and standing (always buckling etc) but somehow mine was great??? like sure the arms don't hold up but he stands firm - just need a little press on the toes to help him balance. I've also heard that dollzone bodies are like the ultimate posers once you string those fixture wires through, and from experience of playing with a friend's boy this is absolutely true (but I've been delaying doing this cause… laziness HAHAHA one day I'll get those in along with my Gene's gigantic wings…)

16. Thank you! I appreciate your candor. I think wiring always helps, but I never do it for I am lazy too! It's good to know they can at least stay standing! I've had one too many dolls that I had to do weird stuff to in order for them to do so.

17. @Mirrin My boy stands well on his own too (without wires). It's his shoulders and arms that need sueding to hold poses.

18. I recently got a new 68cm male body, however I'm not really fond of its hands (I mean, they are really nice, but too unnaturally posed). Do you know of any other hands that fit this body? Unfortunately, Dollzone does not offer any optional hands for this body.

19. ARGH! I stopped getting notifications for this thread. :( How's everyone's lovely DZ guys and gal's doing?

20. I miss this thread too. Everyone is always so lovely! Alas I have no real news other than that Silfe continues to be his usual beautiful self. I wish I had pictures to share, but I haven't been taking many, and honestly it's been hard to feel motivated lately. It's especially difficult since photo hosting options have become so limited!