1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Discussion ~ 60 and 70cm ~ Part VIII

Aug 1, 2018

1. Hey guys just wondering if anyone one here as a Merlin full set, Snow Full set or a Grey fullset dolls? I can't decided which one I want. Hubby gave me Yule money and I'm at a loss on who to get. So I was wondering about seeing pictures from owners and what you guys thought of the fullsets.

2. There are multiple Gray fullset unboxings posted on here, just search for "Dollzone Gray" and you should find those threads as some of the top results. (I'm planning on ordering him blank sometime in the near future, so I've been looking for owner info on him too!) You can try similar searches to look for more owner info on the other two as well; I think that threads/posts on Snow and Merlin are a little more scarce. Good luck with your decision, I don't think you can go wrong!!

3. Congrats on getting the Merlin head, SteamWitch! :thumbup

(Love those Black Friday sales! ;))

4. Yes! they are so tempting so I had to look and I'm glad I did!

5. SteamWitch, Looking forward to pictures when he arrives! :love

I know you will turn him into an awesome character once he meets your crew. ;)

6. I'm anxious:shudder and nervous :atremblinsince his package has been delayed by the increased Holiday mail, but I will definitely be sharing photos of my newest boy.

7. I'm waiting on a few packages from Denver Doll too that are suffering the same delays (in fact, one that was shipped later seems projected to arrive earlier, which is bizarre). Fingers crossed that everything arrives safely! I absolutely adore the sculpt you bought and can't wait to see what you do with him. <3

8. @Iron_Dog - That wig looks gorgeous on Fei-Lau! :D It's so nice to see him (and Sleet and Khale too).

@Gamine - Wow, he's so lovely! He looks nice and stable too. How's his posing?

@SteamWitch - Oooh congratulations! Merlin's such a cutie. :)

9. Thank you so much!! I adore him, but I do feel like there are some issues with the engineering of this body, particularly the knees. They lock into an overextended position, which makes his center of gravity very tricky to find when standing. In each of the photos I posted, one of his knees is slightly bent, as I couldn't get him to balance with both legs straight. On the plus side, his arms, torso, and neck/head seem to pose nicely. I haven't sueded him yet, so I'm hoping that will improve things! If anyone has suggestions for improving his stability and posing, I would definitely appreciate hearing your thoughts.

10. My cute Merlin arrived. He is finding himself right now. He is just so adorable.
      [​IMG]DZ Merlin by SteamWitch, on Flickr

11. He's so sweet!! Such an adorable pouty expression, he has plenty of personality.

12. Wow! What an expressive face! I love that pout! :D

Congrats SteamWitch! He's adorable! :thumbup

13. Aww, Merlin's so cute! I feel like he's a very underrated sculpt.

@Gamine - Bummer about the knee issues, I hope the sueding helps!

14. Just found a tan Gray head available :love. I will post him when he arrives. Now I'm scrambling for a body. Yikes.:sweat

15. How exciting!! Gray is going to look fantastic in tan skin, I can't wait to see what you do with him.

16. He arrived today and he is gorgeous. Not sure who he is yet. Next eyes and wigs and a temp body for now.
      [​IMG]Dollzone Gray by SteamWitch, on Flickr

17. Woot-woot SteamWitch! He looks gorgeous, even without a face-up! I love this sculpt's profile. :aheartbea

Nothing like a little early Christmas present to yourself. :thumbup :treecookie:hollyberry:candycane ;)

18. Yes! An early Christmas present. I got him through a split, neither the body purchaser nor I were expecting him to arrive so quickly. It only took 2 days for him to arrive to my house after he arrived at hers. When the system works it's amazing.
      I was playing with him and eyes/wigs and got sidetracked... again.

19. Wow, he looks stunning in that resin colour! :D