1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Discussion ~ 60 and 70cm ~ Part VIII

Aug 1, 2018

1. Oh these are brilliant tips! :D Thank you!! Next time I have a free day I'm going to test out the bag idea, I'm sure there's a few my grandmother has hidden away in places. There may also be some spare bathroom tiles in the garage. I'll have to have a dig around next time I'm in there.

Thank you :hug: I might do a dolly wardrobe clean out and see if that helps before I get too drastic. I really want all my crew to stay with me. Especially Az. <3

2. Especially Az! We love Azrael! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

3. 1000% Agreed

4. I'm so flattered that everyone loves Azrael :whee:
      I do need to take some new photos of him (and uh, bring out Salmarnir for a while, he's been locked in a box for two years now and I feel like the old demon would be getting grumpy about it :eek: )! Hopefully soon!

5. Quiet and Insane, I was wondering about Salmarnir, too. We haven't seen him in ages. He's so magnificent with that great horn coming out of his shoulder. That was such an original and evocative design. I love demons! :aheartbea

6. They're lovely, but 58cm is too short for my collection - I've got a bunch of 65cm gals, which I've established as my "average" size, and my short girls are all already shelled.
      Same thing goes for the guys, 72cm-75cm is my established "average," which puts a lot of dolls that DZ hasn't discontinued on the too short for my collection list :sigh

7. The girl with light hair is mesmerizing. I love her slightly parted lips. :aheartbea

Unfortunately, I don’t have the money to get her at this time. It’s a bummer she’s limited. :doh

8. He's around! I just miss Azrael too much when I swap them around, plus I'm lazy and can't always be bothered stringing that arm of his. I'll pull him out again at some point. :lol:

The new dolls are lovely! But thankfully, they're not tempting me at all. *phew*

9. I kind of thought that too for awhile. But I've since merged my 58cm girl in with my 65cm and 68cm girls. I figured in real life people some people are short lol...so it kinda works.

I really like those new girls. They remind me of the older sculpts before the big purge and new direction a number of years ago.

And here's my DZ Helen since this is a DZ SD thread. Her name is Harper. The first pic is with a Mirodoll body

[​IMG]Harper by Chris W, on Flickr

And this is recently when I managed to find a DZ body originally from a Stratamonium (same size as Helen)
      [​IMG]Harper and Zoey by Chris W, on Flickr
      [​IMG]

#910 blueboy57, Jun 10, 2023
      Last edited: Jun 10, 2023
    10. @blueboy57 - I love your Helen, she's gorgeous. I have a Stramonium at home on the 62cm body. I'm still sad I could never snag a 65cm girl from DZ way back when...

[​IMG]
      Gonna drop an older pic of Jazz, my Stramonium, here.

I'm safe from the discontinuation this time, as I already have an April at home (which is currently bodyless as my sister wants to sew outfits for her...). I do really want her back in full again as it's been over 6 months now since her body has gone to my sister's and she hasn't even started

11. Blueboy57, Wow! It’s so great to see a DZ Helen! She’s so pretty! :love

What great luck that you found her an original DZ body. :thumbup

Izabeth, always lovely to see Jazz! :love

Dang girl! Six months?! I think it’s time to light a fire under your sister. :doh

#912 Rabbit-moon, Jun 10, 2023
      Last edited: Jun 11, 2023
    12. IzabethS Thanks Your Stramonium is awesome! Love the SciFi look. Did you make her arm? And that wig is so cool. I was looking for a wig like that for one of my other girls.

Rabbit-moon thanks yeah idk how I managed to get so lucky lol.

13. Yeahh... this is the third year in a row she's wanted to sew for my dolls. She always intends for it to be a Christmas gift, but after 6 months I usually take my dolls back because I miss them... She has the body of Emilia (my DZ April) and of one of my wife's dolls...
      Thank you! The arm is actually from Ringdoll, and quite oversized for her, but since it's a prosthetic I actually like it being bigger! And the wig is from Etsy (FantasyDolls) in Size 8, sadly she only has 2 left in that size, one in blue black and another in blonde. But I definitely love the wig! It's hardcap, but fits on Jazz's huge noggin just fine

14. Sorry, my last comment came off sounding snarky. I certainly didn’t mean for it to sound that way. What I meant was a “Gold Star” for good intentions. Right? :sweat

#915 Rabbit-moon, Jun 11, 2023
      Last edited: Jun 12, 2023
    15. #916 Zacarias, Jun 12, 2023
      Last edited: Jun 12, 2023
    16. @blueboy57 - Wow Harper is so cool! :D I've never seen a DZ Helen before (at least, not to my knowledge).

@IzabethS - Jazz!! So good to see her again. :)

@Zacarias - Oh those eyes are so pretty! Is it just the light or are they two different shades of gold? :D

17. Zacarias, your Leung looks very handsome in his new eyes! :love

Is it just me? I can’t see the first two pictures. I’m only seeing a red X inside a blue image box.:?

18. I plan on getting R Black before they're discontinued. I'm smitten with her beautiful face.

Also I absolutely love how magnificently my last DZ (Grey) poses so I'm eager to add another to my crew.

19. @Quiet and Insane:Thanks. They are two different shades of gold. Light gold in the middle with dark gold around the outside. The pupil is also gold. Here is a better picture of just the eyes.
      imgur.com
      [​IMG]

@Rabbit-moon: Thanks. Oh there is only the one photo. I was trying to figure out why my images are always broken when I post them. Den if Angels suggested to try uploading them to public. So, I uploaded it as public but it still didn't work, then I got rude comments on the photo, so I set it to private but it glitched out my post and now I can't get rid of the broken images.

@TokyoLynn : I really like both R White and R Black and probably would have gotten R White if she had been 65+ cm.