1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Discussion ~ 60 and 70cm ~ Part VIII

Aug 1, 2018

1. DZ Leslie as Benimaru, from That time I got reincarnated as a slime. His costume came out great.
      [​IMG]Benimaru Day 54b by SteamWitch, on Flickr

2. I am planning on ordering a Doll zone SD Beverly full set! She is so beautiful:)

3. Does anyone know if freedom teller sd13 clothes fit the b60-005 body? I don’t want to drop $300 on clothes that won’t fit my boy:sweat

4. @SteamWitch - He looks awesome! That anime is a lot of fun, even though I've only watched a couple of episodes so far.

@Smol_Chim - I'm going to say it should? Check the measurements on the body age and on Freedom Teller's site, if in doubt, email them direct. Azrael's FT is actually SID sized because the b70-003 body has really wide hips and shoulders compared to standard SD17.

5. I took photos of Hart today, between the fog and rain. I really like this deer fellow. :whee:
      [​IMG]Hart by SteamWitch, on Flickr

6. I love how unique his sculpt is! He has such a lovely, calming face.

7. He is a very calming guy and a healer too boot when Dakota is shifted into this form.

8. Anyone here getting Prajna? I wish I could see him with a faceup, but he's gorgeous.

9. I am getting Prajna, I couldn't resist that face! :D

10. Prajna has a gorgeous face but I am saved in that I've no idea who he is so I will not be clicking buy on him.

11. He is cute but he looks exactly like my Souldoll Vito Jin so I'm safe. His features are pretty common too so I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything with him. I'll be looking forward to seeing how everyone does they boy up though.

12. [​IMG]

Stopping by with some Jay (DZ Joe) picture spam.

13. Hey there @gaiboiozz! It's nice seeing Jay again! :) I like his sweater.

14. OK, I have two very strange questions for those, who own a B60-005 body:
      1) Do you happen to know the circumfence of the knee, more precisely the tight part at the knee socket?
      2) How deep is the knee socket?

I have a pair of Euclase claw legs and I'm thinking whether they would somehow fit this body.
      It's all just an experiment and I'm afraid, the claws would probably end up too big for the body in the end anyway :(

15. @Quiet and Insane I feel like I haven't been on in a while. Thank you just got it from resinbitz on instagram

16. @gaiboiozz - It seems like a lot of the previous thread regulars have started to vanish...taking all of their lovely dolls with them. :(

17. It could also be whatever weird algorithm that the forum uses to notify people of responses. I frequently get dropped from thread notifications for no apparent reason, which is annoying.

18. Yes that too. My emails drop off sometimes and I have to manually check the threads. Often finding that I've missed a few days worth of good discussion and photos.

19. Poor Gale has been sorely neglected by me since nothing I did with him "sparked joy", but I finished his wig today and I think this look is a keeper. Now to find small white feathers to make his ear pieces..

[​IMG]

20. He is lovely! Though I must admit, I don't recognise his sculpt. :sweat