1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Flower Fairy 14cm Discussion Part 1

Oct 30, 2010

1. Not so long ago I got her little rosebud and Bud from dollzone and immediately sent on makeup. Now miss and is waiting! [​IMG]

2. I did my baby's blushing and faceup yesterday. I also sueded her and it helped tremendously. Now she can do crazy poses like this! Hurray!

[​IMG]

3. There incredibly cute does anyone know where they might still be available or if one is being sold on DoA ?

4. Master JuliaS, Hello! Looking forward to new pics;)!
      RustyRainbow, how cool is that now the rose can hold any position!
      Umi~Pyon, I found through an intermediary. A successful search!
      Want to introduce all with his girl. Her name is Lilu:).
      [​IMG]

5. Olviya, Hi! Long time no see! What is your rosette sweetheart!!! And my two already painted!! HURRAH!!! In the near future I will do the translation and wait for their home ;) wanna their eyes change - waiting for the collective of the order.

6. Hello all!!!))))
      He is acrobat;)
      Magic girl:aheartbea))) This is my and my mother flower))) His name's Rose))))[​IMG][​IMG]

7. Master JuliaS, hi:)! Yup, even very long time ))!Very excited about your good news! Looking forward together with you the return of the kids home!
      Feeriya, Thank you! And yet we seem familiar
      :)? Natasha? Somewhere I saw this guy;)?..

Sorry, poor quality photo ... Here's who met Lilu and Lothanu at dacha
      [​IMG]

8. Thank you))) Yes,familiar))) Natasha is my mum :) I'm her daughter, Christina ))) Nice to meet you !!!!))))

9. Feeriya, I, too, very glad:)!
      And one more photo. We want to revive this topic, roses are so beautiful! Let's do it together!
      [​IMG]

10. We too !!!)))) [​IMG][​IMG]

11. Olviya, Your couple Roses dazzling!!! They're cool, that I forget how to speak. And even more looking forward to my couple. Glad you also want to see them. I will definitely support the theme with you! You know as I was tormented by Janа until we get the make-up that I want))) Feeriya, Hi? Christina!!! Welcome to this wonderful rose garden! And I also hope that you'll hold the topic of their wonderful colors ;) Nice to meet you :)

12. Thanks!!!!)))) I'm too ))))

More photos [​IMG][/IMG][​IMG][/IMG]

13. Feeriya, Nest of a bird on the petal - something magical! You cannot admire your colors ;) And my already sent with make-up - now I'm waiting for days I think :) Quickly would.

14. Why so few colors? Here they belong! My small bouquet
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. Master JuliaS. Did you paint yours or did Dollzone paint them? They are very colorful and pretty.

16. Shashy, Of course, the flowers are made Dollzone, and now they are mine and my order their colored master of make-up. I am very pleased that the flowers are like them - I love them very much! My wonderful Bud Re named Pup'ianok (translated Bud - Ukr.)
      [​IMG]

17. Hello!

Here are a couple pictures of Fuchsia from a recent convention. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Gorgeous dolls

19. [​IMG]

I don't know if my sweet new girl DZ Finggo belongs over here or not :/