1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Floy Discussion

Sep 16, 2008

1. @Pira: Thankyou *^_^* , Xavier is normal yellow skin , tho he looks a tad darker in the photo , not so much in real life.

@Shivebug: Thankyou *^_^* , my boy resin is Normal-Yellow Skin , He has his default makeup atm , eyes where changed from the default purple to green. Lashes where trimmed as they were not even a wee squished ... had to attack him with my tweezers :|

Hopefully soon i can change his faceup since the default is very plain , if a slot opens up custom section , since all the artist i want are full =_=

2. i have a floy 2cat in normal skin tone but i switched him over to a female body as his face was just too pretty but he really has a gorgeous face i loved it as soon as i unwrapped it and i am generally a fussy person when it comes to how my dolls look,she/he now wears a sexy two piece set with angel wings and pink long wavy hair,i have posted some pics on the gallery site if you wish to see

3. I'm getting an Elf ears Floy in 4 weeks! I'm so excited and I just can't wait! I've already picked a name out and everything!

4. animemadness ~ do you have pictures to share of your Floy shecat?? *REALLY interested*:D

Morgan Rei ~
      Oh lucky :aheartbea Love the elf-eared Floy. I'd have got him if the catboy hadn't grabbed my attention first. I was so tempted to do both but that's just being greedy.

sweetchan ~ oh wow so he's the normal yellow. My boy is currently in transit from the seller to me and the tracker is dead...but he is supposed to show up tomorrow :whee: and that skin tone is sooooooo lurrrrrvly *can't hardly wait now*

5. that is my floy2 cat eared dollfie,i really glad i got him and turned him into a she

6. animemadness ~ SERIOUSLY that is a GREAT FLOYgirl!!:kitty2

Thanks for bringing her over here ! Okay so what body did you swap her onto? Is that a DZ female? I'm not as familiar with the SD girl so I don't recognize it at a glance...but she looks mighty fiiiiiine with that head! If it is do you like it? :D

Oh that NS really looks GOOD with a pink wig. I'd pondered one for my Shoyo3 but in the end I decided to go in a different direction with her. I've got several wigs for her big brother ( normal yellow) but it's a wait and see for when he arrives today. *bounces*

7. floy is on an aod body not a dollzone,i thoght they matched up pretty good,i sold the aod head that was on there before as didnt like it too much,i seem to really like smaller half open eyes on my dollfies,dunno why??and yeah really like the pink wig,carnt remember where i got it from though,i seem to always end up dressing my girls in pink,i dont mean too as it aint my favorate colour but they always seem to look good in pink,i even dressed my obitsu in pink,i must expand their wardrobe abit more!!

8. see pink,and more pink,maybe its cause i know it aint likely to stain their bodies,unlike black,try to avoid gettin clothes in black,cause then you should really spray them,and that spray stuff stinks,yuk!!!i realy like the dress on my obitsu girl,i nearly put it on my floy but thought no she looks ok as she is,im goin to next invest in a elf boy i think,i have to go soon,got to go to dentist,noooooooooo!!!

9. It's a fantastic match. :) :D

I'm not a *pink* lover myself but my kitten ...well she just demands pink. I have NO idea where that came from (and to look at me you'd laugh your socks off because my wardrobe is about 14 shades of black with a smattering of grey for accent).

My intention for all my kittens is earth tones but I was intrigued to read why you choose pink ~ it was EXACTLY what motivated me to dress my shoyo3 in pink (her first outfit)...no staining. I naturally gravitate to black and red but I live in utter fear of that staining my resin babies :sweat

My Floycat though...he will wear black (hakama/kimono)....he isn't the white resin like my Hid so it's safer and it's NOT the DZ clothes which are notorious for staining. I hope to get him sprayed this weekend with MSC and it shouldn't be a problem. I'm going to take the chance on the loose black...but only after I've soaked them and set the colours and then washed them. Gah.

Good luck with the dentist! :)

10. good idea,dont you find that the msc spary totally stinks??and the strong smell lingers 4 ages,and its really hard when you do spray your dollfies not to get tiny bits of fluff and hair stuck to them when you spray them cause if you do it sticks to them like mad,you will have to let me see some pics of your floy in black when he is ready!!

11. by the way the willow piccy you got for your user name is that one of your dolls??she looks really cute ,what kinda dollfie is she and do you know any other dollfies out there with cat ears??

12. animemadness ~ MSC is dreadful but then all spray paint/ coatings are and it's no worse than any other I've used. I spray it outside and move them in to dry and hope it doesn't trigger a head ache :ablah:

Oh yeah....and remembering to do a quick check of the entire body that's being sprayed between coats so I'm not sealing in any crap is also a real pain *nods*

I will show off Floycat a soon as I can. I'll probably dress him up first...take a few pix, strip the poor boy and get at spraying and blushing him....and spraying again. I'll post the photos as soon as I can as there are other floycat owners waiting on their kittens too and we are very eager to share here. ::dance

Glad the dental work was quick but sorry that it means there will be more. :(

As for my Willow ~ she is Floycat's younger sister, Shoyo3 cat (they released to MSD girl cats from DZ the same time they released the catboy SD this summer) These are the only cats dolls without human ears that I am aware of. There are other companies (UNOA I think, that attach with tabs) that make ears for their dolls, and you can buy Volks or Dollmore ears for your dolls that attach with magnets but they all have human ears on the heads...and I really don't like that.

You can look at some more of Willow's pix if you go to my info page ...I have an album with a few images of her :kitty2 Love her to BITS!

13. do dollzone still do shoyo3 cat,i never knew it was floys younger sister!!she is really sweet,i shall have a quick look at your gallery and i got to sign off,got to pick kids up from school,a womens work is never done!!nice to talk to you,didnt think i would have so much fun joining aDOA forum,but then you get to see every1 elses dolls and what they look like and i dont feel so bad for spending so much money on what other people say are "just dolls"my mum moans abit about that,"how much did you spend on that dolly ?"he he,

14. oh and i see your occupation is the same as mine,bottle washer,mother,cook,thats bout right!!and part time artist hey,ditto,i do when i get the time that is,havent sat down and used my talents for quite awhile yet,always thought be nice to have a bash at painting face up for a bjd,but then i think what if i muck it up!!woulnt be good as heads aint cheap to buy,i would rather pay for it to be done

15. D: I wanna get a floy eventually..
      I think he's Beautiful in tan Skin ;-;

16. animemadness ~ No it was a limited summer run ~ although you can probably find a few in dolls shops where they had them in stock. At least the girls. Feilian was the other cat girl. I am hopeful they were successful enough that they bring out cat boys next year in the MSD size...I've written them and mentioned it to the Canadian distributor. Who knows ...maybe we'll get lucky :kitty1

Yeah DoA is fun for sharing our ...er...eccentricities shall we say, with like minds:sweat...and YEP..definately am also the house elf/ kitchen drudge. I'm very lucky though, to be able to be one and still play with dolls....which I think happens because I spend all my day on call that it's basically a given that I am not begrudged strange little hobbies.

I haven't tried a face up yet ~ I've got a blank head on order (well it comes with the order of the doll because it's an anniversary freebie) so I will practice on him before I try to change anything on my others. The body blushing though is fun.

Time to do artwork..HAH...my family had trained me to the point of having the attention span of a gnat ...I am hoping to get back in the art saddle again and that these dolls will move me along in that direction :kitty2

silvermasques ~ I too want an elf Floy evenutally...but justifyinig both him AND a Floycat when I have so many other wants on my list of needful toys :|...yeah he's not happening this year. I've spent my quota and won't be going anywhere next year and if the Doll companies have their way I will stay put for a looong time ;)

17. Please keep all discussion focused on DZ Floy and not personal topics, please take those to LJ or PM if you'd like.

Another reminder about Mr. Superclear, if you can smell it you are damaging your lungs. Even if you don't feel the effects now, it is harmful and you should always use a respirator.

18. animemadness, thanks for posting those pics! I'd like to get a Floy head on a girl body and it's good to see the proportions look good. Did you have any trouble with the neck opening? (Also I loooove the dress your Obitsu is wearing! I want one!)

I want to see more owner pics~ X3 I love this boy.