1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Floy Discussion

Sep 16, 2008

1. Hey guys, has anyone here made a female Floy? I think the mold would be fantastic as a girl and I'd love to see it if anyone has one?

2. here you go,this is my floy 2 as a girl

[​IMG][/IMG]

3. Animemaddness, your girl is so sweet looking, I think I get a new cavity every time I oogle her! :aheartbea:chibi

Thanks for the eye size, Pira. How is your Floy, any new pic threads we can oogle? :drool

4. thanks,you carnt really see the cat ears in the piccy but they are there,i love cat girls,i see your from norfolk,how close we are,waves!!!!can you see me???lol

5. Sorry, I'm from Norfolk, Virginia, USA. :sweat If you can see me from way over there, you must have some really good eye sight! :aeyepop:

6. sorry its bit late over here and im gettin tired,i misread,lol
      and no my eyesight is terrible:lol:

7. Ok, so I figured it's time I finally posted pics of my Floy. I've lagged because he has had the wrong eyes in, and it really threw his whole being off. I finally popped out the eyes, and instantly he started talking to me again, after weeks of silence. Except, I haven't gotten any replacements yet. The face up, though you can't see it very well, is by elisa_maza. She did a really good job, and I plan to get some better pics and post them once he has some eyes.

[​IMG]

So, here he is, my beautiful boy Chaos, hanging with Sumomo. :sumomo:

8. arwwwwww,he is lovely,shame he is blind though,poor guy,i dunno if i could have a dollfie sittin around my bedroom with no eyes,might be kinda freaky,i have been changin wigs on my floy cat girl today and i took this picture and really like it,floy is such a photogenic sculpt....

[​IMG][/IMG]

9. It's actually not as creepy as it kinda looks in the picture. He had really black eyes in, so it doesn't look much different than before. Besides, Chaos is my kinda, sweet, protective doll. He was sitting there, helping me get some cleaning done :) And Sumomo just looks cute! :D

I like your girl with dark hair as well, she looks very sophisticated. And at first glance, the pillows beside her looked like wings. :fangirl: She looks like an angel.

10. i agree with whole black eyes thing,i had a doo that came with black eyes and didnt suit him at all,they had to go,i sold them,i have always wondered what floy would look like with nice deep blue eyes,i bet he would look really nice,my cat girl has got brown eyes in and they look good,id like to see a piccy of floy with green eyes,what colour are you going for then shiverbug??

11. I ordered from this site I found here on DOA, www.raw-kiss.com I ordered the Nova color for Floy, but I had to order 18mm because she doesn't offer 16mm. I'll be sure and post pics when I get them in.

12. So, I got the eyes in, and posted below a picture I got with my new camera (Fujifilm S1000). What do you guys think?

Also, I think a need to restring Floy. Problem: his torso joint keeps tipping forward and backward, it will not stay upright. Solution: is he to tight, or to loose? How do I restring him? I'm a restring virgin. :|

[​IMG]

Please excuse quality of photo, it was just a quick shot... :sweat

13. This is Zeke :D I got him last Dec, so he's my newest addition
      [​IMG]

Here he is with his blue eyes...(we decided his eyes change colour according to his mood between gold, blue and red XD)

[​IMG]

14. Mitzuki_Moon, we both own DZ Floys and Megis. ^_^ I just think thats a neat coincidence. Your Floy is cool looking. Is that the default faceup?

15. lol that is cool :D I totally fell in love at first sight of Megi, he was a MUST HAVE RIGHT NOW XD
      I love Dollzone sculpts!!! I have my eye on quite a few of their dolls for the future...Yuri, Yume, Yuu, Jing, Jake and Kay.

Yes, Zeke has the default faceup ^_^ I got him as a full set for Chrsitmas but ended up changing everything but his eyes anyway hahaha
      He has the elf ears - although they can't be seen so well in the photos. I'm terrified of accidently chipping them!!!

16. They're not as easy to clip as I thought they would be. I had Chaos in a bag on my shoulder, and while trying to force open a heavy door at Nekocon, absent-mindedly let it fall on my hip... forgetting that was the side Chaos was on. I totally freaked when I figured out I'de let this super heavy door fall right on the side of his head. I think my fleshy hip cushioned the fall, so his head wasn't squeezed as bad as it could have, but my heart almost stopped when I realized what I had done. The tip of his ear got chipped, but not bad at all. You can't see it at all, or even feel it, until you run you finger over the other ear 20 times then touch the "chipped" ear, and notice it's a little less smooth. Such a relief!

All the same, I'm careful these days not to leave my dolls where they can fall, get knocked over, and if they are in a bag on my hip, I keep one had on their heads so if anything gets broken by heavy doors, it'll be my hand. :eusa_sile

17. hey all.
      i'm thinking of getting a floy for christmas (eeek!) and i was wondering if any of ya'll had pictures of poses? like how does he sit, stand, arm movement, head movement, stuff like that.
      thank youuu ^^

18. I love my Floy ^_^ And I would totally recomend him to anyone who wants to get him - but he's loose right now. I need to restring him, but DZ is very different from my other dolls I've restrung, and haven't attempted to try it yet. I'm supposed to be going to a maintanance meet on the 25th, I'm gonna restring him there. Then I could take pics to both our hearts content! ^_^

I love the torso joint. My other SD's are all Luts, i.e. no torso joint, so they kinda stick their booty out when kneeling. Not my Floy boy. Other than that, I think he poses the same as any other non-double jointed doll.

19. I don't have time at the moment to take pictures of poses along the lines you speak of,but I can vouch for the fact that it's a huge bonus the way my Floy(cat) is able to sit and pose more naturally because his torso is not one solid piece....that drives me batty with the other dolls.

Kulta here is a Natural Yellow skin and I find it to be a delicious colour tone. The sculpt is gorgeous without being musclebound and their hands are beautiful and well proportioned, they are nice and heavy in the hand and smooth as silk to the touch. I love my boy to bits :aheartbea

[​IMG]

20. Hey guys, I'm not sure how much I'm liking my dollzone bodies anymore, but I still love my Floy head. Do you guys know what other companies make bodies compatible with Floy (or dollzone) heads?