1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollZone Moment and Anson discussion part 1

Oct 14, 2011

1. Yay! ^__^

Also, in terms of yellowing, DZ resin seems to just mellow by itself after a year or so. My Anson (WS) has basically been stored in a dark closet since I got her, and she's the same exact color as my Moment, who has been out (though also stored carefully to avoid sunlight). So the new arms should match up before too long I would think.

2. Awesome! Congratulations on getting your Anson!No pressure or anything, but I too, can't wait to see what you get to do with her!

The ears are annoying. I use a tiny bit of kneaded eraser to help them stick a tiny bit better, but they still fall off in a stiff breeze.

3. I've noticed that about the ears, oh my goodness. I'll get some pictures of her soon.

4. Just a quick pic from the last meet I took her to. I haven't had a chance to give her any customization yet, but I have it all planned!

Her name is Orpha, and she is a flower from Wonderland. She came back with Alice, and has been with her family for many generations since.

[​IMG]

5. Cool story! Congratulations! :dance

6. I'm always so amazed by how stunningly beautiful this sculpt is blank...so it's really nice to see a reminder like this. My own Anson has been completed and dressed forever it seems, so seeing one blank always makes me smile with the memories of how my own beloved girl began. A flower from Wonderland? Oh, I'm all a-quiver with anticipation!:)

#766 PoeticSoul, Nov 16, 2015
      Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
    7. Sounds like you'll be having fun! :3nodding:

8. Finally got my girls head cleaned and sprayed. I didn't notice until AFTER her face was white and not yellow- which was because I had used a magic eraser on her face! So her yellowing must just be from needing a good clean. Sucky thing is she's already sprayed with MSC, and I don't want to take it all off. I figure after she's all done up you prooooobably won't notice it anyway.

9. Yup, won't notice! :)

10. [​IMG]

Hana Shonen has himself a pet

11. Really cute pair! They go together well!

12. That's positively adorable gaiboiozz...they go perfectly together!:)

13. Thank you everyone. I am still hoping to add to my little flower family, wink wink

14. I hope this helps bring the thread back to life. Hana Shonen took a bath today & I couldn't help myself take a picture of him

[​IMG]

15. Ooh! Nice and bright white clean!
      I've been thinking about stripping mine back down and redoing him. I still have not done anything with my Anson. Poor girl is still in pieces, waiting to be blushed.

16. Hana Shonen is looking very fresh! :)
      And you're right. I do miss us all chatting in this thread!

Oh, haha...my Anson is also in pieces. :sweat
      I haven't really been able to work on Fryer at all either because I hurt my shoulders and am just now starting to be healed enough to do much of anything. Booo....I missed all of the lovely spring weather that lends itself to faceups before the humidity of summer swamp coolers. :doh

17. Hows everyone's flower children doing?

18. Bohemia Rose is doing well, always on display and greatly loved.:) And here's some exciting news...I'm getting a second Dollzone Anson! She's currently enroute from Canada (I live in the US but for some reason, it always takes twice as long for me to get a package from Canada as it does from any other country in the world.) But at least she's on her way. Can't wait...even though it will take me ages to do her artwork.:sweat

#779 PoeticSoul, Sep 8, 2016
      Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
    19. @PoeticSoul That's great news! I can't wait to see what you do with her.