1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollZone Moment and Anson discussion part 1

Oct 14, 2011

1. Oooooo, I can't wait to see what you do with the second one!
      Mine are still in the same state they were last time. hahaha :(

2. Ooh, a new flower. Sounds exciting! ^__^

I finally got a nice doll case and Freyr is taking up one of the prime spots. Hehe. I haven't been able to work on him more, but hopefully soon. At least he'll be less dusty now...:blush

3. heh heh heh I always feel baaaaaaad when I have to dust a doll off!
      It happens all the time.... *innocent whistle*

4. You...don't even know how many times I've cleaned spider webs out of his head petals... :abambi:

I took a photo once...
      [​IMG]

5. heh heh heh The spider found the fanciest place to put its home!
      ....I haven't checked mine for webs. Perhaps I should....

6. I was a little embarrassed but Hana Shonen's head is looking a lot like the picture @Lady Ravenswood posted. He needs a dip & scrub, poor little guy I haven't picked him up in a while

7. Hahahaha, maybe these guys really are little lords of nature and just attract beautiful wild life companions? :lol:

8. Must be! Giving their little friends a place to live...

9. Lets bring this thread back to life people

[​IMG]

10. ...and now I have a picture to go with the funky old dance music that's been in the back of my head all day... lol
      I'm kind of afraid I'll find a host of spiders living in my two flower kids.

11. Hehe. Spider daytime disco?

My flower boy is still happily standing in his new case slot. Less dusty, and more admiriable...but not really any different.:blush
      My poor flower girl is still disassembled and stored away...awaiting inspiration...and time...and...many things.

12. Yeah, I have plans...oh yes, many, many plans for my second Anson that has now arrived and is safely stored away in her box for now. And like Lady Ravenswood, it's all about the time issue. That, and the need to stock up on multiple cans of MSC before I begin.;) I have a few smaller doll projects to finish before I can move onto this monumental task, but I'm hoping to start on her sometime over the holidays.

13. Hehe, yes! MSC becomes quite a consideration with these guys. ^_~
      Can't wait to see what you have in store though. ^__^

14. I finally started working on Freyr again! :abambi:

[​IMG]

15. Oh how exciting! I've always been utterly impressed and fascinated by the work you've done on him already. I can't wait to see what comes next with this gorgeous guy! Your theme for him is absolutely amazing and those patterns are so beautifully artistic...it's such a brilliant and original take on this sculpt.:)

And I still have to finish up some other bjd projects before I can focus working on my 2nd Anson, but I have purchased 3 new cans of MSC in preparation and that counts for something, right? I'm calling it progress!:lol:

16. So happy to see this thread bumped!!! :D Both of these dolls are on my wishlist, I love seeing them!

17. I'm impressed he has PANTS! ^_^ These guys are a little more of a challenge to clothe.
      I look forward to seeing progress on Freyr!

18. Hi guyss, does any of you still have any of the anson/moment, fullset outfit? :O i would lovee to see some of them :D

19. Hehe, I'm afraid the ONLY clothes my little flowers have are the pants seen above. :sweat
      At some point Freyr is going to get a crazy outfit! Just...hasn't happened yet...

20. @Lady Ravenswood Always happy to see updates on Freyr. He is one of my favorites in this thread. Please post more of him.

Hana Shonen still hasn't been worked on & now he needs a bath because he has dust & spider webs. I am such a bad dollie dad :...(

[​IMG]