1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollZone new Chen and Hong

Sep 19, 2008

1. Wow..... :nosebleed..... I want Chen..... He is gorgeous and when (if) I get him, he will cosplay Kakashi Hatake.

I love the new 70 and 72 cm bodies, now to decide which one. :fangirl:

2. i have to say im really shocked that more people dont have these beautiful boys. especially hong, i only know of one person who has him =[

3. I am currently saving....though it's only $30 right now :|
      But hey, $30 is better then $0....not by much, but it Is better! :sweat

4. ya so am i

lol and im at 10 lmao

and that doesnt even count because i have to buy the limited i want first. i havnt started my job yet though but when i do all the money is going toward dolls =] so i wont be so sad

5. HEY!!!Just wait,i'm counting out the days ^^ then as soon as i get hong i will overload the forum with sooo many piccies of him,my absolute loved Genzo ^^

6. SoCalRoberta: thank you for posting more~ ah, your boy is such a tease! LOL :aheartbea

$abbatha: hehehe, I look forward to all the Hong spam. *______________*

7. Octobercrow: Good luck with getting that Limited :) Who are you getting? o,0

$abbatha: Can't wait for the Hong piccies overload, it'll be much fun to look at :o

Derilan85: Yes, Chen is very 'Oh so sexy!', and Hong just gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside :aheartbea

8. YAI you bet it ^^

9. They are awesome :aheartbea
      I like Hong's eyeshape but Chen is just charming overall...
      Maybe I should get one here...
      :drool

10. Yes, you should get one of them, or maybe even both! We ALL need to get them, they are just that special!!! :)

11. I am in love with Chen. >.> Mostly 'cause he reminds me ~so~ of my character Christophe... Argh.

Hong is lovely, but Chen is very very lovely. :3 And, reminds me of Count D.

12. rah!
      I'm determined to get my first doll, and i THINK it will indeed turn out to be chen >.o there's just something about him... that and the 72 cm body sounds best to me :aheartbea

does ANYONE have any owner pictures of him yet?...

13. This is the only pic of my Chen that I have right now, he is WS with default makeup, he also has the new thinner 72cm body which is a dream to pose, I need a new memory card and batteries for my camera.
      [​IMG]

14. ehehe, chen has the funniest head XD <3
      white skin you say? o_o; very different than another person's photos.

all the pictures of him are SO different! it's really.. odd XD
      i think i'll be doing my own face-up though *determined face* not only because of price, but i'm encouraged by the range of looks o.o

glad to know about the new body being good to pose! I'm in love with that bony lankyness.

what are the wig and eyes by the way? (sorry for so many questions everyone! bear with me!)

15. His eyes are default by DZ, but I got his wig from Luts size Delf. I may change his eyes out tomorrow, he wears Model men size skinny pants from Dollmore nicely. I also got his underwear from them as well for him. I love Dollmore clothes, they are very nice and the price is great too. Shoes are tricky, since his feet are wider and slim fit shoes will be hard to get on and off.

16. underwear- good to know o.o; i've been worried about that... but mstly i'm worried about eyes, wigs, and shoes. they're things i can't make- and i want them just right! :(
      anyone having any luck with shoes on the 72 cm body?... *worry*

17. I got my Chen some weeks ago and he is just awesome. Looking so much better than on DZ official photos!

He has pink skin and default face up. (though hard to notice as the shot was with blue light.)

[​IMG]

Here are some more pics of him http://kyuugou.deviantart.com/gallery/#Kyle

Von Alk - The feet aren't that big (even a little smaller than the ones of the 70cm bodies o-O) So any shoes with 8.5 - 9 cm fit well!

18. ohhh he's fun! <3 i think i saw him on some other threads.
      are those his default eyes, or something else?
      the wig looks similar to the one he comes with, but i can't be sure! X3
      he's reminding me of the character my roomate has pictures of on her wall- vincent valentine (?) i think, from final fantasy.
      PINK SKIN? eh? he looks just like the ones with white skin, (supposedly) @__@;

oh! shoesize is good to know, but do you have the 70 or the 72 cm body? o.o <3 i'm planning on the 72, and i heard his feet are a funny size... sorry for asking so many questions!

everyone seems to be saying that he's VASTLY better/ different than the official photos <3

*****oh, and anyone with a chen, could you post a side view photo, please please please? I haven't gotten a good look at chen's profile yet, and i'm worried about that... what if i hate it? ;___;

19. Von Alk - It's default eyes and default wig, but I cut the wig in the back. ^^
      And I have the 72cm body. Never owned a 70cm one myself, but I heard from others that the new 72cm are prettier and better to pose than the old ones. ^^

And here is a side view pic ^^

[​IMG]

20. cool, 72 cm all the way! <3 I love that lanky look!
      ah? cut hair, cool, that makes sense ^^;

nice photo o.o one of my favorites i've seen so far from you. his stray hairs have become almost a decorative design- very interesting.
      and interesting profile chen has XD the upper lip is a little wonky but that indecisive nose still interests me.... pretty eyes you put in him as well. thanks so much for posting a photo!