1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Summer Event Boy

Jun 15, 2011

1. Well they have with the last few so fingers crossed they do this time too!

My lil boy's actually gunna loose his antlers (which will be used for another doll~) but I cant wait to get my hands on him! I have such clear plans for him. All he needs is a name.

2. And congratulations to you!

3. Thank you! And I'm sure you'll get to buy your boy soon!

4. Yes congratulations on your boy.

Snowdrums we should keep our fingers crossed that they do offer an ordering period on the little deers.

5. Thanks guys! He would be my first doll. I almost bought other ones many months ago, but everytime something would come up and I wouldn't be able to buy he or she.

Does anyone know what size doll they are similar too?

6. I'm told they're a few centimetres (2 I beleive) shorter than Custom house (the have a new name now I think) BisouAi's. Body wise, I'm not sure as they are the first of their kind really. ^^;

7. I was just thinking about making some clothes that could fit him. Because I was thinking about basing him from the fairytale Little Brother and Little sister. In the story, Little Brother drinks from an enchanted river and turns into a deer.

8. I got my DZ dragon girl on the market six months after she was no longer for sale so never give up!

9. They are listed as 17cm which is 1cm taller than the old dz pet dolls or about the same height as Leo and Luna I guess. Leo and Luna are about the same size as a Puki Fee or Lati Yellow but chubbier. I have no idea how these little ones will measure as far as that goes. The new dz pet dolls are thinner than the older bodies so these may be using the newer bodies (Leo and Luna used something similar to the pet doll body).

Height:17cm(include head)

Head size: 13cm

Shoulder width:3cm

neck size: 4cm

chest size: 9cm

Hip size:10cm

Waist size:8.5cm

Arm length: 6.6cm(include finger)

Leg length: 7.7cm(include foot)

Thigh width: 5.8cm

Foot:2.2cm

These are the measurements on DZ's website for the Deer boy. Hope they help some.

10. Ah thank you! And I would think that they would use the newer body.

11. I'ma cheat and my little boy will just have a wee loincloth thing. XD
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/aerohail/5824399165/in/photostream That's my plan for him (obviously the one on the left. ^^; hoooves~)

I cant wait to see what kind of outfit you come up with for your boy though, snowdrums! I had never heard of that fairy tail before, so you've got a really interesting idea for him! C=

12. The fairytale is by the Brothers Grimm. It's one of my favorites. In the story, Little Brother has a woven golden necklace, so I was thinking about weaving one for him.

13. Does anyone know that if you ordered one with the plain faceup, would he come with hooves or human feet?

14. I think they all come with hooves (as the sculpt is JUST called deer boy and girl.) but you could always email them to ask. They are VERY helpful! C=

Email: [email protected]

15. I emailed Denver Doll and they said If there were any Deer Dolls left, they would put them up for sale in about 4 months for around 130$. Which is a much better deal than to buy them over the market if you ask me.

16. It is a much better deal. I am torn between counting on any being left or hoping on getting in on a split with some one making an order who doesn't want the little Deer but does want a discount on their own doll. I am also torn on the body blushing and face up. I want the body blushing but would like to do my own face up. From my experience dollzone seals their body blushing so well it almost never wears off which is important with hooved dolls (a friend of mine had a Soom Glot). I do sort of prefer doing my own face ups though, even on the really tiny ones. I guess I could always wipe his face up when he arrives and leave the body blushing.

17. If there arnt any left, I might have to resort to the marketplace.

Though if someone does offer to see theirs for less than $ 120, than i'll go with that one

also, if you order face up B, do you get a different outfit? It is different in the picture!

18. As far as I'm aware you don't get the outfit with it unless you pay for it so they may be offering two different options now.

19. I've been curious about the human feet pics too, so I emailed Dollzone. I got both mine blank and am considering giving one to a friend, and since she is a BJD newbie it's more important to know ahead of time if there will be extra leg parts coming with or not. O.o I think she could handle it anyways, but yeah. Quite curious now.

20. I have seen one on the marketplace now (a girl) and she only had hooves. I am not sure if you had to specify that you wanted the human or if you have to order the human body separately (they should fit on the new 16cm bodies) but they seem to come as deer which makes sense when you think about it.