1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Doll [DollZone] Tarot Series IV: The Lovers VI (Limited)

Aug 1, 2018

1. Caution: NSFW images ahead, includes doll nudity. Also potential body horror warning.

Hi everyone!

DollZone has released their latest Tarot series doll, The Lovers!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

This doll is limited and will only be available for order during the month of August.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Don't forget that DollZone's Summer Event is currently running! :D

Yes, you can use our flexible and long layaways to bring home this limited gorgeously unique doll!

Here are just some of the perks to ordering through BJDivas:
      • Long and flexible layaway plans! In addition to offering the longest layaways available anywhere, we do everything we can to accommodate our customers' needs. If you need to further adjust your payment schedule, for instance say you'd like to set up something like paying a varying amount each period, simply get in touch and we'll see what we can do! :)
      • Quick and easy communication! Our time zone probably aligns more closely with yours and we respond to messages within hours rather than days.
      • Relax while we work for you! As BJD owners ourselves, we understand how stressful the waiting game can be. We are very diligent about keeping up communications with Dollshe, and we will check the quality of your dolls when they arrive then follow-up with Dollshe to fix any problems if they arise.
      Need Layaway? Here's the how-to! Or contact us directly and we'll assist you step by step! Layaway Info & Guide

Ordering Link: The Lovers VI

#1 BJDivas, Aug 1, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    2. Woww! Question: it says that only the black makeup can be ordered for one..... but in the photos they both have black makeup. It would seem really weird to have one yellow, one black. Can you double check on that? I love the black makeup version.

3. We have an inquiry in to DZ right now about that. :) I agree, it does seem weird, but we'd reflected what was on the official DZ page.

Hopefully I can report back with good news regarding the black makeup version. :D

4. Will they also have a full human bod? If not, def will be OT for this site. I love the head sculpts.

5. @LuckyXIII : I don't think so, The Moon and The Star were just a half of a doll, but they are ON on DoA, so they're the DC conjoined twins which did share just a body in two, this is a sort of mix of those.

Are they limited in number other that in time?

#5 EchoUndine, Aug 1, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    6. If you order the nude doll instead of the fullest but still select the option for makeup the price doesn't go up from $480. Is that the price for makeup included or has that not been added in yet? It just seems a bit too cheap to me is all.

#6 BlissfulDemure, Aug 2, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    7. Just heard back from DZ, you can get the full black makeup version like in the promotional images. :) It was a translation error on their website. We've updated our product options to reflect this. :)

No, they don't have a human body.

They are only time-limited.

Sorry about the confusion and thanks for pointing it out! I've updated the product listing on our website to properly reflect the prices. :)

8. Would it be possible to see what the stomach cavity looks like without anything inside?

9. Is it possible to just buy the heads? As amazing as they look I wish there was an option for a human body. Would the upper bust part fit on one of their human bodies?

10. Could we get some kind of Body Horror warning on this post? I clicked thinking it would be a pair of normal dolls and um. Some of us are not into this stuff.

11. We've asked DollZone if they have a photo of this, will report back!

Unfortunately no, it's not possible to buy just the heads. :( I will ask DZ about the upper bust fitting on one of their human bodies! :)

Sure thing, sorry about that! I've already added a NSFW warning as per another member's request. :) It's hard to anticipate what all warnings I should put up :sweat but I'll be sure to put NSFW and body horror warnings on relevant posts in the future. :)

12. Thanks for the response! Sorry I didn't click on the link so didn't see it said head can't be sold separately...drat. I also looked at the measurements and it looks like it probably won't fit on any of their bodies, but I'll wait for a response. Thanks

13. --mod note--

Yes, this doll (these dolls?) are on topic. Much like Dollzone's Star and Moon, they are lacking legs, but they are appropriately jointed as per our topicality criteria in the parts they do have.

14. One more question :) Does the full set include the body makeup and all the painting of the base/rose?

15. Yes, the full set does include the body makeup, which includes the painting on the base. :) You will get the makeup you see in the photos (with possible minor discrepancies due to all of them being painted by hand and the impossibility of exactly replicating everything).

16. Finally got the photo you requested! Here it is, the stomach cavity:

[​IMG]

17. Is it possible to get one with breasts and one without? Or are both with breasts only? Thanks!

#18 Pinkeed, Aug 18, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    18. @BJDivas Is it possible to see how the horns are attached?