1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollZone The Moon and The Star Discussion

May 31, 2016

1. I am waiting for an doll from January order too :danceI hope we will get them soon. Who did you choose from DC?
      Moon and Star are gorgeous, and their price was pretty fair; just I am sad because they had too many limited events at the same time.

2. Well, I completely blew it on ordering a Star. :eek: What is the estimated shipping date on these dolls?

3. I know right? These crazy people who can just think of such interesting things off the top of their heads and I'm here like duuuuuh.... lol! At least you have an idea for a nice place for your girl to sit and be comfy when she comes :>

I got Moon myself, I haven't had a closed eye doll before so I suppose I went with the easier option? Her face was just so precious to :<

St. James I think I saw her up on Angelesque still for some reason? Limited Edition Star - DollZone > Special Dolls - Angelesque, established UK dealer of ball-jointed dolls and accessoris Maybe they made a mistake but it can't hurt to check right?? :> Good luck!

4. @Mewtt Oh, wow! Thanks for the tip! I just placed an order, so hopefully it's not a mistake. Would have preferred a dealer with layaway, but I'll just tighten the belt for a little while. :sweat

5. That's really good news, about placing the order ... I use Angelesque often, and have agreed Layaway terms with her, no problems. Just thought I would let you know for future reference. :wiggle Coz there's always gonna be another doll!!! Right?

6. @Siwa that idea for your doll is amazing! I can't wait to see it. This thread is going to be full of so many beautiful creative Stars and Moons once they arrive XD

@St. James good luck on getting a star!

7. Heehee glad I could help I really hope it works out for you :> All my snooping around with these dolls really paid off lol!

8. @Siwa I like the way you think! Creating a little world around her is perfect. I've already written part of the story for mine. The problem I have is that I find it hard to come up with a name without the doll in sight....

9. @Mewtt Fingers crossed! Hoping for good news tomorrow morning.
      @HoneyRyder Thanks! I couldn't find anything on the site, but I'll keep that in mind for the future.

Star is actually a (not secret) birthday present for my partner. I don't know yet how we'll display her, but she'll be a companion to my DZ Moment and her SoulDoll Iraki who are both half-human creations of an alchemist.

10. @dollhausen Oh I am in the same boat with naming an doll. Now I choosen the name Aillil to her, because the time when I will get her, I will move to Ireland and if I know well it means 'elf' in irish language. But all of my doll's names were made by name generator or with the help of my friends :sigh

@St. James I wish you luck! At first I wanted to buy Star; so I can't wait to see owner pictures!

11. Ah! They are amazing :D If only I could have one of them! I love DollZone from my bjd begining and they amaze me every time <3

12. At this very moment Carol at Angelesque is developing a new website, it may include info regarding layaway??? But, she is great to either contact by phone or PM through her Facebook page, and is both understanding & helpful to us dolly layaways :wiggle BTW ... I love the whole idea you have created with the other dolls for your new StaR.

13. I love DZ Moon Tarot new doll. I have bought her so she'll be coming in the mail. Does anyone know how long it takes for her to get shipped? I would love to see the full body be made for this doll. I would buy it in a heart beat. Does anyone have one of them coming, and are excited as me?

14. Right now the wait time for DZ is 4-5 months. Sometimes as long as six. It depends on what dealer and how many events DZ has had before you ordered. Which is every few months it seems, lol. I'm still waiting on a order from this January, and my previous order last fall took six months from moc.

15. @animegirl the head of either doll will fit on the DZ 1/4 body if you decide that you want to a full body. Of course I bought Moon specifically for the weirdness of the Tingler version...

16. I was hoping to get a decayed body to match the doll. If they don't make a body to match the rest of the doll i'll keep her the way she is.

17. I knew I had to have Moon as soon as I saw her promo pictures,I ordered her shortly after the release and am soo excited to get her.
      I ordered her completely blank as I have a specific look in mind for her.

She will be the shell of a character of mine called Grimrose,a young and naive but hard working Grim Reaper.

I'm also looking foward to seeing what others do with Moon & Star,they are such lovely and unique dolls!

18. I am really exited to see ownerphotos of these sculpts. I havent order one myself, but i think i would prefer the star. I really hope there will be photos soon :P

19. I ordered a Moon. I plan on putting her on a Dollchateau Bella body. She will be a dark Mori girl

20. Does anyone know when these will be released? I'm getting excited >.<

Tags: