1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollZone The Moon and The Star Discussion

May 31, 2016

1. What do you mean by "released"? They were already released for a limited time. Do you mean when will people start getting them? DZ is around a 5-month wait, so that's the best rough calculation for arrival.

2. DollZone April orders are coming any day soon, I think my MooN was a May order??? That's based on the dealer I ordered through, who pots in monthly orders...I am beyond excited, infact it has been that long, I have kinda forgotten what I had in mind for my girl now :doh

#42 HoneyRyder, Sep 7, 2016
      Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
    3. I messaged DollMix on august 16th. They said they had just received march orders. I am assuming that april orders are going to be sent some time in September and may ones in October

I guess we are all getting gory babies in Halloween month

4. I wish I knew to sorry! I just finished paying off my lay-by last month and now the real wait begins D:

5. Yeah, I just paid off my Moon so when it comes she'll just ship. But no big rush.....I'm used to the dolly waiting game...

6. I hope to see more dolls in the tarot line. I would like to see what they would look like. I bet they would be as pretty as the stars and the moon. ^-^

7. Wow! Those are really neat!

8. Ha! I guess it's fitting for these babies to arrive in time for Halloween :love I'm getting so impatient.

9. Oh they're gorgeous! I am so excited to get my Moon, thank you for sharing and getting my hopes up that they will be here soon! ^.^

10. Wow, now I'm curious when I'll get mine. She's all paid off. Since I'm going out of town next week I better contact DDE since I don't want a box coming while I'm out of town. A head I got painted recently got delivered yesterday and was left on my front step out in insanely pouring rain. Luckily the artist had wrapped the box in lots of tape but that was disconcerting. Now I'm all excited for Star to get here. Guess I better get her named....

11. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh now it's time to start getting antsy. They are so much more beautiful than I ever imagined! Thank you for sharing blank photos.

12. MINE HAS BEEN SHIPPED!!!!

13. Where did you order your dolls from???
      I am getting so impatient waiting for this doll of mine to arrive...by the time she gets here she is going to be 'Retro'!!!

14. I ordered from MOC so I'm sure I'm still in for a bit of a wait T_T

15. @NorthFey ... Can you say where you ordered yours from? Was it directly from DollZone?
      I am really impatient for my girl, heh
      :wantshipping:

16. I ordered my Moon from Denver Doll and I just emailed them asking when they're getting their May orders, they said 3-4 weeks ^.^

17. @sadrabbit I imagine my wait will be similar, though I haven't asked. I'm prepared to wait till the end of the month. Hopefully not much longer though! I'm so excited to paint mine already.

@HoneyRyder I believe Northfey said they ordered from DollMix

18. My girls are completed now <3
      I hope all your Moon & Star will arrive soon, too!

[​IMG]

19. Wow @Sadomina those are amazing. Great work on the paint and customizing the baby and the jars and well....everything. You rock. I hope someday to see my Moon.....I think she's somewhere over the rainbow...

Tags: