1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Tinies: 11.5cm to 19.5cm Size

Feb 18, 2013

1. She can probably wear Monster High clothes, though pants and sleeves,and maybe the bodice, will be too long. My 19cm dolls wear Ever After High clothes as well, since they are a bit looser.

2. Yeah, I've had her in an ever after dress for awhile but I'm just kinda jealous of my friends who get these pretty elaborate dresses for their dolls. She's my only one otherwise I'd just buy for a different doll :/

3. Say, does anybody have pictures of Olive? I'm tempted to buy her, but I'd like to see what other people did with her first.

4. I'm so excited, I just placed an order for my first tiny, a Mini-Shyo fullset! :D Shoyo was the first sculpt I saw that made me want to buy a bjd (she has such a big smile!) so I decided to get her mini-version, too. :)

5. Hi guys! Newbie here; can anyone take a comparison shot of a mini kitty head and an angela head? from my understanding, it looks like the mini kitty head tends to look a little bobble headed, but is the angela head also a little bigger?

6. Does anyone have one of the winged mature dolls? Are there wings fragile? I'm thinking of getting a B18-004 body for my floating head, but I'm worried about how delicate those wings look.

7. I'm waiting for my Mini Kitty to arrive this week :D does anyone have pictures of one in the Monster High/Ever After High clothes? I'm arfaid to buy something that looks weird because of being too long or not made exactly for her measurements!

8. oh wow Uli has been on my wishlist for 4 years now! Adorable! :D

wow I totally could not see past the company styling as usual - she is sooooo adorable the way you've styled her! :love

I would think Monster High is too big for mini kitty? At least the dresses on mine would have been! A short MH top might be good though. Mini Kitty is much smaller in the body than the DZ fairies or my Wendy I had, but this is a pic of Wendy wearing a Midi-Blythe dress by yukijiro on etsy - I had the same dress on a 12cm tiny baby type elf and it was floor length

[​IMG]dollzone wendy (sold) by elve, on Flickr

9. :D thanks for showing me, and by the way, I received her today!
      Her fullset wig doesn't seem of too good quality and doesn't match the pictures they have online, but she's cute with it. I will probably change it anyway because it's so thick her ears keep falling...
      She's also SUPER kicky so I guess she needs to be restrung, but after some fights I could take a few shots of her, and I'm in love! Once I restring her, she will be perfect!!
      [​IMG]
      http://i.imgur.com/eXuCmtg.jpg
      http://i.imgur.com/HyII4AP.jpg

#189 NessieChan, Nov 19, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2016
    10. oh she's adorable - Congratulations! :D I had a normal size Miss Kitty and yes those ears are a total pain! I tended to leave them off as her neck wasn't really able to bear the weight, and the wig did make them a little precarious - I was so scared of smashing them on the floor! And yes the tiny thin dolls like Wendy are extremely kicky - It took a lot of patience and making sure the legs were positioned just 'so' to get my Wendy to pose for that photo! They are so cute though - who cares really :whee:

11. What'sthe kickiness a result of - the stringing is too tight?

12. Does anyone have photos of their Dollzone Sunshine they'd be willing to post and share? Dying to see non-stock images of that one!! :eusa_pray

13. Happy New Year, everyone! :D Mine started out with the arrival of my new DZ girl (and first tiny)!

Please meet Macaron, my little android (DZ Mini-Shyo). <3
      [​IMG]Flower? by SweetMeika, on Flickr

14. Happy New Year!
      I'm here to share a new pic of my Mira (Baby Raphael), it's been a while since I last posted here.
      Got him and his friend a bunch of new toys...
      [​IMG]

15. Awwww...Mira's a little cutie! :D Looks like he got quite the haul for Christmas, too! ;)
      Where did you find those adorable little wheeled animal toys?

I'm slowly building up a wardrobe for Macaron. Here she is in my current favorite outfit of hers:

[​IMG]My Melody v// Macaron &lt;3 by SweetMeika, on Flickr

16. Thanks! :3
      A company in Saint-Petersbourg is making lovely doll furniture and also toys. They're called DreamStudioDollHouse on Etsy. Totally recommend. :)

17. When I got my Wendy her legs were constantly folding up. So I put pieces of wire in them, and that fixed it.

What cute toys Mira has Riin! (Dashes off to look)

18. Awwww what an adorable outfit. I love it. I have a mini hal but I don't have any new pictures to put up. I actually still haven't bought her anything yet for clothing. I made a little dress that she wears but she needs clothing. Mine is done up as an old or older woman and has a cane and everything.

19. I have a dollhouse for my girl in the making. I have a Real Good Toys Victorian Alison Jr. dollhouse that I bought at Hobby Lobby with the 40% off coupon. I am in the process of putting it together now and am just about to put the roof on. I made the doors a tad larger so she looks like she isn't 6 feet tall. She looks more "right" now. I also moved the windows up a bit for the same reason.

20. My little guys are driving me nuts, lol. They have about three ways they like their bodies and resist any effort to make them stay in any other position. I love them anyway, though. I may have to wire them. Has anyone else had issues with the BBs?

This is a shot of my Mini Mo. I love to take pictures outside, since I don't have a good place inside. :)

[​IMG]